Aakash Job Vacancy 2021 AESL Current Job Openings
Aakash Job Vacancy 2021 AESL Current Job Opening for Faculty 2021 Aakash Educational Services Limited Job Vacancy 2021 AESL Job Vacancy 2021 Apply for Medical Faculty IIT JEE Faculty Foundation Faculty Aakash Institute Current Job Openings
Aakash Job Vacancy 2021
A Look at the Sky:
Most of the students aspire to become a ‘doctor or engineer’ but very few of them realize their aspirations as they lack proper guidance despite being able to compete. In fact, if they are well motivated and trained to prepare for these competitive exams, they are bound to be successful. With an aim to help realize the dreams of thousands of such students, Aakash Institute was established in the year 1988. It was started as a humble coaching institute with only 12 students who relied on our simple vision of enlightening deserving minds. With the constant support of well wishers and gurus, Akash Institute has gradually become a rare event today.
The work culture at Aakash Educational Services Limited (AESL) is based on the simple yet most powerful philosophy – “commitment”. This comes from Mr. JC Choudhary, the founder and president of Honest Darshan Sansthan. From his predecessor days, the Speaker has placed the main emphasis on commitment at work. Each AESL partner understands and fully acknowledges the importance of commitment in bringing innovation to everything they do. This work culture prepares an employee at Aakash to work with utmost dedication in whatever job they are offered.
Desired Profile (For Academic Posts):
- A MSc (Botany/Zoology/Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics) candidate has recently graduated and looking for opportunities in Medical and Engineering Entrance Exam Training field. The candidates are already teaching in the training industry and their success rate is good.
- Specialist teachers in Botany/Zoology/Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics working in any other training institute to prepare students for medical entrance examination or IIT-JEE and willing to work in highly motivated and orderly environment .
- B.Tech graduates from IITs/NITs (formerly REC) looking for opportunities in the highly lucrative and competitive IIT-JEE training sector.
- Faculty members in IITs / reputed colleges / universities who are willing to work in a highly motivated and organized environment of medical and engineering entrance training.
- Secondary school teachers who aspire to work in a highly motivated and highly growth-oriented environment of medical and IIT-JEE entrance training.
Non-Academic Employees –
A candidate who:
- Aspire to make a career in the thriving education industry
- have skills that can dwarf the competition
- have excellent communication skills
- Have a winning attitude and an appetite to face the challenge
- Honesty in actions and commitment in approach
- There is a need for an honest, transparent and supportive work culture that fosters talent.
what we offer:
- a great salary
- great career path
- intellectual development
- personal development
- leadership opportunity
Current Vacancies List
|job ID||Post||job location||Work|
|F0MPCHB||Foundation Faculty||pan india||opinion|
|AC04P||Faculty of Physics (IIT-JEE)||pan india||opinion|
|ac04c||Faculty of Chemistry (IIT-JEE)||pan india||opinion|
|AC04M||Faculty of Mathematics (IIT-JEE)||pan india||opinion|
|AC05C||Faculty of Chemistry (Medicine)||pan india||opinion|
|AC05B||Faculty of Botany (Medicine)||pan india||opinion|
|AC05Z||Faculty of Zoology (Medical)||pan india||opinion|
|SCMAE||Faculty of Social Sciences, Mental Ability||pan india||opinion|
|AC05P||Faculty of Physics (Medicine)||pan india||opinion|
|AE01||Accounts Executive||pan india||opinion|
|AD01||admin Executive||pan india||opinion|
|AM01||Assistant Manager – Branch Operations||pan india||opinion|
|BM01||branch manager||pan india||opinion|
|ED01||EDP Executive||pan india||opinion|
how to apply :
Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online & send your CV / Resume to – www.aakash.ac.in/careers. Please visit website regularly and we will also update latest jobs/recruitment regularly.
critical link area