||About the Company
Blue Sky Analytics is a Climate Tech startup building an API based catalogue of Environmental Datasets by leveraging Satellite data, AI and cloud. Our funders include Beenext and Rainmatter. Over the next 12 months, we aim to expand to 10 environmental datasets spanning water, land, heat, and more!
We are looking for an Administrative Manager to join us and help coordinate the day-to-day administrative tasks. Come save the planet with us!
Your Role and Responsibilities
- Office Coordinator, a resource for team members.
- Travel arrangements such as flight and hotel bookings.
- Event registrations and smooth coordination.
- Reimbursement to employees and vendors.
- Calendar Management for team members and smooth coordination.
- Organize birthdays and events/festival gifting.
- Ensure effective communication both internally and externally
- Maintain a filing system for data of employees, customers, and external partners
- Any ad-hoc operations-related tasks.
- Proficiency in Google Suite (Excel, Word, etc.), Notion, Dropbox, and ability to learn new tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Problem-solving attitude with an eye for detail.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in an administrative role.
- Work from anywhere: Work by the beach or from the mountains.
- Open source at heart: We are building a community where you can use, contribute and collaborate on.
- Own a slice of the pie: Possibility of becoming an owner by investing in ESOPs.
- Flexible timings: Fit your work around your lifestyle.
- Comprehensive health cover: Health cover for you and your dependents to keep you tension free.
- Work Machine of choice: Buy a device and own it after completing a year at BSA.
- Quarterly Retreats: Yes there’s work-but then there’s all the non-work+fun aspect aka the retreat!
- Yearly vacations: Take time off to rest and get ready for the next big assignment by availing the paid leaves.