Amazon India launches its Global Computer Science Education
e-commerce leader Amazon India has announced the launch of Amazon Future Engineer, Its Global Computer Science Education Program in India. The program will enable access to quality computer science education and career opportunities for students from under-represented and under-served communities. In its first year of launch, Amazon aims to enable and deliver learning opportunities to as many 1 lakh students From 900 government and aided schools in seven states of India.
About the programme:
- Amazon Future Engineer aims to bridge this gap by providing students with early exposure and access to computer science education through in-person, online and blended learning formats.
- Amazon is working with its global knowledge partner code.org, A global non-profit organization dedicated to computer science education.
- Amazon in India will focus on future engineer program students 6-12 class And it will also provide training to teachers to teach computer science in a more engaging way.
- Amazon is running such a program in India US, UK, Canada and France.
Important facts for all competitive exams:
- Amazon CEO: Andrew R. Jesse;
- Setting up Amazon: 5 July 1994.
Find More Sci-Tech News HereI
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by nixatube team members.