APCOB Staff Assistant Syllabus 2021 Manager Exam Pattern
APCOB Staff Assistant Syllabus 2021
Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank (APCOB) has announced the recruitment of two posts. The total number of posts is 35 For Staff Assistant and 26 for manager, Any interested and eligible candidates can fill their application form for these posts. There are a lot of posts in this recruitment, so candidates can apply as per their qualification. Application started from 21.07.2021 Last date to apply is 05.08.2021. Candidates who wish to check the details of the recruitment can click on the link given below.
Many candidates who had successfully filled there application form will appear for the exam. The exam date has not been announced yet it will be announced later on the official website.
- ONLINE TEST / EXAMINATION
The selection process is same for both the posts.
Exam Pattern :-
The online test question content will be as follows
- The exam will be of objective type.
- The overall time will be 60 minutes.
|Test Name (Objective)||number of questions||maximum marks|
Qualifying in Online Test Examination: Candidates have to qualify in each objective test. The passing marks in each examination will be decided by the Bank on the basis of performance of all the competitive candidates up to the minimum required level in each examination. Candidates are also required to obtain a minimum % of marks in aggregate to be considered for the interview. 5% relaxation is available for SC/ ST/ BC/ PC/ EXS candidates. The minimum % marks on the aggregate will be decided by the bank. Only those candidates who secure a sufficiently high rank in the online examination will be required to download the . will be called for interview in the ratio of 1:4, Mere qualifying / passing in the examination will not entitle you to be called for interview.
pay attention- Penalty will be levied for wrong answers marked in the objective test. One-fourth for each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate or 0.25 The marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty for getting the correct marks. If a question is left blank, i.e. no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
The syllabus is also the same for both the posts.
1. English- Spelling Test Sentence, Arrangement, Error Correction (Underlined Part), Transformation, Passage Completion, Preposition, Sentence Improvement, Spotting Error, Antonyms, Synonyms, Word Formation, Direct and Indirect Speech, Active and Passive Voice, Paragraph Completion, Idioms and phrase.
2. Reasoning- Mathematical Operations, Similarities, and Differences, Relationships, Analytical Reasoning, Jurisprudence, Jumbling Puzzles, Data Sufficiency, Non-Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Reasoning, Logical Reasoning Data Interpretation Analytical Reasoning, Number Series, Letter and Symbol Series, Verbal Classification, Essential Parts, Analogy, Artificial Language, Matching Definitions, Decision Making Logical Problems Statement and Conclusion, Finding out Theme.
3. Quantitative Aptitude- Pipes and Cisterns, Partnership, Problems on LCM and HCF, Compound Interest, Number and Age, Probability, Problems of Trains, Average, Percentage, Volume and Surface Area, Relationship between Numbers, Percentage, Interest, Discount, Simple Equations, Boat and Currents, Profit and Loss, Indices and Surds, Problems on Numbers.
Last words :-
Candidates can bookmark (https://www.Sarkari Rojgar Samachar.in) pressing us Ctrl+D And then they will get all the latest information regarding any exam, result and other related information.
Important Link Area of APCOB Staff Assistant Syllabus,
All the candidates please give your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any query regarding this post then ask us and keep in touch with our website.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.