Assam DC Office Cachar Admit Card 2022 JA DEO LDC Exam Date
Assam DC Office Cachar Admit Card 2022 Here you will get the steps to download Assam DC Office JA Hall Ticket 2022, we have mentioned here Assam DC Office DEO Call Letter Releasing Date 2022 we will update here Assam DC Office LDC Exam Date 2022
Assam DC Office Cachar Admit Card 2022
Advt No. CPE.34/2016/106
About Assam DC Office Cachar Recruitment:
Assam Deputy Commissioner Cachar Silchar Are Recently Announced and Invited to Online Application from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Junior Assistant, DEO, LDA Typist & Various Others, The total number of vacancies for these posts was 38 posts for junior assistant and 33 posts For DEO, LDA Typist & Various Others. Many interested and eligible candidates had applied online for these posts. Where was the online application submission process started for these posts? 21.02.2021 for junior assistant and 27.02.2021 For DEO, LDA Typist & Various Other and the last date to apply for these posts was 21.03.2021 for junior assistant and 29.03.2021 For DEO, LDA Typist & Various Others. Check out other details from below.
|name of origin||Assam Deputy Commissioner Cachar Silchar|
|Post Name: Fitter||various posts|
|number of vacancy||For Junior Assistant- 38 posts
For DEO, LDA Typist & Various Others – 33 posts
|Selection Process||Written exam
computer proficiency test
|exam date||notified soon|
|Start date for submission of application for Junior Assistant||21 February 2021|
|Last date to apply online for junior assistant||21 March 2021|
|Start Date for Submission of Application for DEO, LDA Typist & Various Others||27.02.2021|
|Last date to apply online For DEO, LDA Typist & Various Others||29.03.2021|
Assam DC Selection Process:-
- Written exam
- computer proficiency test
Assam DC Examination :,
Assam Deputy Commissioner Cachar Silchar Will soon conduct written test for the posts of Junior Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Lower Divisional Clerk, Typist, Copyist & Various Others. The candidates who had applied for these posts are now waiting for the exam dates so that they can prepare for the exam accordingly. There are many candidates who are searching and inquiring about the exam dates from various sources. Exam dates will be released soon on the official website Assam Deputy Commissioner Cachar Silchar, Candidate can get more details about the exam dates from the official website Assam DC Office Cachar Or they can check it from below.
Exam Date : Declare Later
Assam DC gate pass :-
Candidates who had applied online for the posts of various posts in Assam Deputy Commissioner Cachar Silchar Waiting for exam dates and admit card. Admit card is a document which is used to identify the person who is applying for the given posts. The admit card is issued by a relevant organization (in this case Assam DC Cachar) that is conducting an exam or interview. Though, the admit card has not been issued yet but will be released soon on the official website Assam DC Cachar, Candidates can download their admit card from the official website Assam DC Cachar Or they can download it from the link given below.
|Department Name||Assam Deputy Commissioner Cachar Silchar|
|post name||various posts|
|Admit card issue date||announce later|
|admit card status||available soon|
How to Download Assam DC Office Cachar Admit Card:-
- Candidates visit the official website of Assam DC Office Cachar,
- Open the notification for the respective post displayed on the screen.
- Now find the “Download Admit Card” option.
- Now here you will get the option of Download Admit Card.
- Login with Provisional ID and Password.
- Click on Download Admit Card Option Submit.
- Download and print the admit card for future reference.
Download Assam DC Office Cachar Admit Card 2021 : available soon
The exam pattern of the written exam is as follows:-
for junior assistant ,
- There will be 3 sections in this exam.
- The maximum marks for this exam will be 150 marks.
- Qualified candidates will be called for a test of Bengali / Optional English language.
- Finally, there will be a Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) of 50 marks.
For DEO, LDA Typist & Various Others
- The exam will be of objective type.
- The questions will be in the form of multiple choice questions.
- The total number of questions in this exam will be 100.
- The maximum marks for the written test will be of 100 marks (for the posts of Chowkidar and Peon it will be of 50 marks).
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- The time allotted for this exam will be of 2 hours.
Last words :-
If candidates want any update regarding related job then visit our website https://www.examreel.com. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. Jobs, courses etc through our website.
Important Links for Assam DC Office Cachar Admit Card Region:“All the candidates kindly give your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any query regarding this post, please ask us. For more information keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Candidates visit the official website of Assam DC Office Cachar,
2. Open the notification for the respective post displayed on the screen.
3. Now find the “Download Admit Card” option.
4. Now here you will get the option of Download Admit Card.
5. Login with Provisional ID and Password.
6. Click on the Download Admit Card option Submit.
7. Download and print the admit card for future reference.
Admit Card will be available online on the official website of Assam DC Office Cachar.
You will be informed about it soon.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.