BCECEB City Manager Admit Card 2021 Exam Date
BCECEB City Manager Admit Card 2021
Latest Updated on 13-11-2021 , BCECEB Canceled City Manager Recruitment…… Download Official Notice Given Below…
Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has recently announced about the recruitment of 163 Posts City Manager. Many interested candidates filled their online application form. Online Application Form submission process started from date 28.04.2020 and conducted till date 27.05.2020. Here the details about the detailed recruitment are given in the table below.
Selection Process :-
BCECE Bihar will complete the City Manager Recruitment based on this selection process,
- Online Computer Based Test (CBT)
- medical health
About Exam :-
Candidates who have applied online will be called for the exam. The exam dates have been notified below. More details are as given below.
Candidates who had applied for this exam gave their exam of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Exam 09 December 2020 successfully. Now qualified candidates will be called for document verification.
BCECEB City Manager Document Verification: 09 December 2020
About BCECEB City Manager DV Admit Card :-
The candidates applied for the City Manager posts are waiting for the respective admit card. Candidates can download there admit card through the website (www,bceceboard.com). Eligible candidates may visit BCECE website website regularly for other details and candidates can also visit our website (www.sarkarirojgarsamachar,.com) for details of admit card and other details.
|Department Name||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|post name||City Manager|
|admit card date||30 November 2020|
|admit card status||Available now|
How to download BCECEB City Manager Document Verification Admit Card:-
All the candidates can follow these simple steps to download the BCECE Bihar City Manager Admit Card,
- Candidates visit the official website of BCECE,
- Open the notification for the respective post displayed on the screen.
- Now find the “Download Admit Card” option.
- Now here you will get the option of Download Admit Card.
- Login with Provisional ID and Password.
- Click on Download Admit Card Option Submit.
- Download and print the admit card for future reference.
download BCECEB City Manager Document Verification Admit Card 2021 : available soon
Exam Pattern :-
The exam pattern of the written exam is as follows:-
- The exam will be of objective type.
- The medium of CBT will be English.
- The questions will be of objective type multiple choice carrying 1 (one) mark each.
- The total number of questions will be 100 (hundred).
- The duration of CBT will be of 2 hours.
|section of test paper||subjects||number of questions||Standard|
|a||general Science||20||graduate level|
|Current events of national and international importance||20|
|NS||History of India and Indian National Movement||15|
|Indian and World Geography||15|
|C||Indian Politics and Economy||15|
|general mental ability||15|
Last words :-
If candidates want any update regarding related job then visit our website https://www.sarkarirojgarsamachar,. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. Jobs, courses etc through our website.
Important Link Area for BCECEB City Manager Admit Card ,
Candidates can share their queries related to this post through the comment box given below. We will try our best to help you.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Candidates visit the official website of BCECE,
2. Open the notification for the respective post displayed on the screen.
3. Login with Provisional ID and Password.
4. Click on Download Admit Card Option Submit.
5. Download and print the admit card for future reference.
Candidates can download the BCECEB City Manager Admit Card from the official website of BCECE Bihar.
on 09 December 2020
Admit card will be available from 30th November 2020.
– The exam will be of objective type.
The medium of CBT will be English.
The questions will be of objective type multiple choice carrying 1 (one) mark each.
The total number of questions will be 100 (hundred).
The duration of CBT will be of 2 hours.
No, The date, time and venue allotted for the examination cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.