Bihar PSC APSWMO Syllabus 2022 BPSC APS & WMO Exam Pattern
Bihar PSC APSWMO Syllabus 2022 Bihar PSC Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Detailed Syllabus 2022 BPSC APS & WMO Written Exam Pattern 2022 Selection Process of Bihar Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer Posts 2022
Bihar PSC APSWMO Syllabus 2022
Advt. No. 01/2022
Hello Aspirants, Here in This Article We Will Discuss the Detailed Syllabus of Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer. All the Candidates Can Check the Detailed Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Selection Process of BPSC APS & WMO Posts. Here you can Check Detailed information about the exam from below.
|Department Name||Bihar PSC|
|Name of Vacant Posts||Assistant Public Sanitary & Waste Management Officer|
|No. of Vacancy||286 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Exam Pattern||Objective Type|
|No. of Questions||125 for Each Paper|
|No. of Marks||100 for Each Paper|
|Time Duration||02 Hours for Each Paper|
|Negative Marking||Not Provided|
|Level of Examination||Bachelor Degree|
|Minimum Passing Marks||General – 40%
OBC – 36.5%
EBC – 34%
SC/ ST, Women Candidates (All Category) & PwD – 32%
The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
- The Exam Will be Objective Type.
- There Will be Divided in Two Parts. Paper I Will be of General Study & Paper II Will be for Chemistry / Environmental Science or Chemistry / Civil / Environmental Science / Public Health Engineering / Biotechnology or Planning / Architecture.
- Each Paper Will be of 125 Questions, 100 Marks & 02 Hours.
|Paper||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Paper-I||General Studies||125||100||02 hours|
|Paper-II||Solid and Liquid Waste Management||125||100||02 hours|
Minimum Qualifying Marks:
Minimum Qualifying Marks for the Preliminary Exam is given below category wise.
|Category:||Qualifying Marks Percentage|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||36.5%|
|Extremely Backward Classes (EBC)||34%|
|Women Candidates (All Category)||32%|
|Physically Handicapped Candidates||32%|
The Exam Syllabus Will be As Follows:
General Studies: The paper of General Studies will include information about current events and topics related to daily observations and experiences and their scientific aspects.
Solid and Liquid Waste Management:
- Solid Waste Management
- Unit 1: Types of solid wastes: municipal solid waste, industrial wastes, hazardous wastes, bio medical waste, E-waste. Evolution of Solid Waste Management – Solid waste: A result of life – Waste generation in a technological society – Material flow and waste generation – The development of solid waste management – Integrated solid waste management Planning for integrated waste management – Operation of solid waste management system .
- Unit II: Municipal Solid Waste Characteristics – Sold Waste generation – Composition – Determination of composition, Particle size – Heat value – Bulk and material density Types of materials recovered Mechanical Properties – Biodegradability.
- Unit III: Collection of Solid Waste, Refuse collection systems- Commercial waste Transfer stations Collection of recyclable materials Litter and street cleanliness Design of collection system
- Unit IV: Solid waste processing treatment and disposal: Biological Process – Composting – Production of bio fertilizers and energy. Thermal Process lncineration, gasification, wet oxidation, pyrolysis, palletization and energy production. Waste management through Reduce’ Recycle and Reuse Kitchen waste management. Landsite Classification Types and methods. Design Engineering Current issues in Solid Waste Management – exchange, Advanced Oxidation Process Public and private ownership and operations. , Role of the solid waste engineering
- Liquid waste management
- Unit l: Introduction Waste management: an overview, Liquid wastes: Municipal, Domestic and industrial wastewater , Solid wastes : Municipal and industrial Solid wastes , Environmental Engineering and Environmental Systems – an overviews: Mass- balance approach to problem solving
- Unit II: Wastewater – Water resource and its significance – Water: a remarkable substance of planet earth, Water pollution: Types, sources and impacts of burface water, ground water pollution, Wastewater: Domestic black and gray water; industrial and agricultural wastewater Unit III: Wastewater Treatment – Flow Sheets: Unit operations and unit processes , Primary treatment, Pre treatment : Screening bar racks, Grit removal, Communication, Flow equalization, Sedimentation : Design concepts, Secondary treatment : Chemical unit processes: Precipitation , Coagulation, Disinfection Process design , Biological unit processes : nature and kinetics of biological growth : Aerobic process – activated sludge syste-qt, trickling ilters , Anaerobic process – CSTR, Anaerobic Filters, UASB Oxidation ponds Process design. Advanced techniques: Membrane filtration, Gas stripping, lon SBLdlr.docx – llUnit lV Water reuse: Water reclamation and reuse: Water reclamation technologies – process flow diagrams; public health and environmental issues in water reuse, agricultural and landscape irrigation; ground water recharge with reclaimed water – ground water recharge guidelines; Risk assessment for water reuse, !ndustrial water reuse: Cooling tower makeup water.
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Unit I: introduction – Definition and classification of hazardous waste- Need for hazardous waste management – Sources of hazardous wastes Effects on community terminology and classification – Storage and collection of hazardous wastes Problems in developing countries Protection of public health and the environment.
- Unit II: Biomedical and Chemical Wastes Biomedical wastes – Types – Management and handling – control of biomedical wastes – Chemical wastes Sources Domestic and industrial – inorganic pollutants Environmental effects – Need for control – Treatment and disposal techniques Physical, chemical and biological processes – Health and environmental effects.
- Unit III: Physical and Chemical Treatments – Filtration and separation Chemical precipitation Solidification and stabilization technique – Chemical oxidation and Reduction- pervaporation Ozonation Evaporation. Remedial actions – Techniques : Containment techniques ln in situ Bio treatment options Site remediation Phytoremediation Bio filtration
- Waste Management Rules, Regulations and its Compliances.
- Environmental Impact Assessment and Environmental Clearances. Site authorization and Consent to Establish and Consent to operate From Pollution Control Board of Bihar
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us ,www.jobriya.in, by Pressing CTRL+D.
Important Link Area of Bihar PSC APSWMO Syllabus:
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.