Bihar SSC CGL Syllabus 2022 BSSC 3rd Graduate Level Exam Pattern
Bihar SSC CGL Syllabus 2022 Bihar SSC has released the 3rd Graduate Level Exam Syllabus, Candidates Can Check BSSC 3rd Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam Pattern and About BSSC 3rd CGL Selection Process Against Advertisement No 01/22 You can see detailed information in
Bihar SSC CGL Syllabus 2022
Advt No. 01/22
Hello candidates, here in this article we will discuss about the detailed syllabus of Bihar SSC 3rd Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination-2022. All the applicants who have applied for this exam can check the detailed syllabus, exam pattern and selection process of Bihar SSC 3rd graduate level exam. Here we are providing detailed information about Bihar SSC CGL Syllabus and other exam related information. Check more details from below……..
Brief Description of Bihar SSC CGL Syllabus
|Department Name||Bihar SSC|
|name of exam||3rd Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination|
|Number of Vacancy||2187 Posts|
|Application submission date||14.04.2022 to 15.05.2022|
|Selection Process||Pre & Mains Exam|
|written exam pattern||objective type|
|number of questions||150|
|period of time||02 hours 15 minutes|
|negative marking||01 mark|
|Minimum passing marks||General Category – 40%
Backward Classes – 36.5%
Extremely Backward Classes – 34%
SC / ST – 32%
Female (All Categories) – 32%
Divyang (All Categories) – 32%
Pre Exam Pattern:
The pre exam pattern for 3rd graduate level combined competitive exam is as follows:-
|general Studies||50 questions|
|General Science and Mathematics||50 questions|
|comprehension / reasoning / reasoning / mental ability||50 questions|
- The written test will be of objective type multiple choice.
- the exam will include 150 questions.
- Each question will be of 04 marks i.e. 600 marks,
- trial period is 02 hrs 15 mins (135 minutes).
- Question paper will be available in both English and Hindi languages,
- for every wrong answer 1 mark will be deducted.
In the light of clause-2 of Bihar Staff Selection Commission Examination Conduct Rules-2010, the preliminary examination will be taken along with the book. Candidates can carry three books i.e. one book for each section:- 1) General Studies Section, (2) Mathematics Section and (3) General Science Section. In the books only NCERT / BSEB / ICSE and other board’s text books will be valid. Subject guides, photocopies of books, handwritten papers, notes, electronic devices, etc., are not to be carried in the examination hall.
The candidates must mention their name and roll number on the books to be carried with them to the examination hall. Exchange of books is strictly prohibited during the examination. If anything is found written separately in the book of the candidate other than the roll number and name and / or if any material other than the text book is taken, then legal action will be taken by canceling your candidature.
The syllabus of 3rd graduate level Combined Competitive Preliminary Examination is as follows:-
section (K) General study – The objective of the questions in this will be to test the candidate’s general knowledge of the environment around him and his aptitude in relation to their application in society. Such questions will also be included on matters related to current events and day-to-day events such as micro-observation and scientific attitude towards them, which any educated person is expected to have knowledge about. In this, questions can be asked specifically with respect to Bihar, India and its neighboring countries.
- Topic Topic:- Scientific Progress, National / International Awards, Indian Languages, Books, Script, Capital, Currency, Sportsmen, Important Events.
- India and its neighboring countries :- History of Neighboring Countries, History of India, Culture, Geography, Economic Scenario, Independence Movement, Salient Features of Indian Agriculture and Natural Resources, Constitution and State System of India, Political System of the Country, Panchayati Raj, Community Development, Five Year Plan and National Contribution of Bihar in the movement.
section (b)General Science And mathematics :-In this, questions can generally be asked from the following subjects of matriculation level:-
- general Science:- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography.
- mathematics: – Questions related to Number System, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions, Interrelationship between Numbers, Fundamental Numbers Mathematical Operations, Percentage, Ratio and Proportion, Average, Interest, and Profit and Loss.
section (G) mental ability Check :- In this, both verbal and non-verbal type of questions can be asked. In this component, as many questions as possible related to the following can be asked:- Analogy, Similarities and Differences, Space Visualization, Problem Solving, Analysis, Visual Memory, Differentiation, Observation, Relationship Concepts, Numerical Reasoning, Numerology, Number Series, Code Writing and Code Explanation.
- General Category – 40%
- Backward Classes – 36.5%
- AP Category – 34%
- Compliance. Caste. / Caste – 32%
- Female (All Categories) – 32%
- Divyang (All Categories) – 32%
Candidates can bookmark our page ,https://www.examreel.com, To get latest alerts about Bihar SSC exam, syllabus and other related information.
Important Links for Bihar SSC CGL Syllabus Area:
Candidates can write their doubts, queries and suggestions in the below comment box. We will try to give you proper answer.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.