Career after 12th: Want to do CA after schooling? All you need to know
– World Affairs SRS
Career in Chartered Accountancy after 12th – PC: My Result Plus
Chartered Accountancy is a popular career option for many students in India after completing class 12 level examination. Generally speaking, the concept of calling CA as one of the toughest professions has been doing the rounds in the Indian academia-culture for a very long time. This program is really handy for students who are dedicated and focused on their objective of becoming a Chartered Accountant. Nowadays, parents and students mainly get confused in drawing a line between an accountant and a chartered accountant. The job role and job description of both the professions are almost the same but CA is made after passing many national level exams and undergoing intensive training for many years. Here we have come up with career guide for many CA aspirants who want to take it as a career after 12th or graduation.
What is Chartered Accountancy? A Chartered Accountant is responsible for handling and managing the finances of an entity. CA is the best option for many organizations when it comes to providing financial advice and wealth management. CA can work independently for any company, individual or government. A CA has to meet a number of business requirements which include critical thinking, business decision and strategy making, budgeting, auditing and taxation.
Why make a career in Chartered Accountancy?
Students and their parents are very selective when it comes to choosing a career after 12th. It is a common tendency of human mind to think about good salary, prestige, secure profession and good life while choosing a career. A CA lives up to all the above expectations and also, the job opportunities for a Chartered Accountant are countless in today’s era. Every company in this world needs someone who can manage their finances, advise them on money management and help them complete taxation and auditing.
Where can CA work?
- business and industry
- chartered accountant firm
- consultancy firm
- capital market services
- financial institutions
- government firms
- independent practice
How to become a CA after 12th?
- CA Foundation Course: Students have to enroll themselves for CA foundation course.
- CA Intermediate: After this, students who qualify for the foundation course will have to appear for the intermediate level examination.
- Articleship: Students who qualify for the Intermediate course are then exposed to practical industry-oriented learning. It helps them to gain theoretical knowledge as well as experience. The articleship is for a period of 3 years or 36 months.
- Last CA: Students who have passed intermediate exam and completed training or have done articleship in last 6 months can apply for CA final exam.
- ICAI Members: Register yourself as Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI member to obtain the certificate and designation of Chartered Accountant, after qualifying for CA final exam.
Related Articles on career diary
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.