CAT 2021 Exam: Important Guidelines & Instructions Released, Check Details
IIM CAT 2021 – PC: My Result Plus
Indian Institute of Management, IIM Ahmedabad has released the exam day guidelines and instructions for CAT 2021. Common Admission Test, CAT 2021 will be conducted on 28 November. Candidates must note that the exam will be conducted in offline mode. Candidates who appeared for the entrance test can now get more details from the official website- iimcat.ac.in.
Common Admission Test is conducted for admission to MBA or PGDM courses in various colleges and universities across the country. The exam will be held in three different sessions- the first session will start from 8.30 am, the second session will start from 12.30 pm and the third session will start from 4.30 pm. Candidates will have to answer questions in English language. This year around 2 lakh candidates have registered for the entrance exam. As per the guidelines, candidates are required to report as per the mentioned timings and must follow all the COVID-19 instructions. Candidates can visit the official website for more details. Below we have mentioned the CAT 2021 Exam Day Guidelines in detail.CAT Exam 2021: Guidelines for Exam Day
- Candidates should note down the reporting time for all the 3 sessions- 7 AM for the first session, 11 AM for the second session and 3 PM for the third session.
- Candidates must reach at least 15 minutes before the commencement of the examination. The entrance gates will be closed and latecomers will not be allowed to enter the examination venue.
- Candidates must note that no communication devices or electronic gadgets are allowed inside the examination hall. Any jewelery or valuables are also prohibited inside the examination hall.
- Candidates must follow all the COVID-19 protocols like wearing mask, using hand sanitiser, maintaining social distancing etc. Candidates should not gather at one place under any circumstances.
- A rough sheet will be provided to the candidates which should be returned to the examiner at the end of the exam.
Candidates are advised to fill the COVID-19 self-declaration form and submit it to the examination authorities. Candidates having COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to appear in the examination. Candidates are advised to visit the official website of IIM CAT for more detailed information and updates regarding CAT 2021 exam day guidelines and instructions.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.