CBSE Class 10th, 12th Class 1 Result Expected in 2nd week of 2022
CBSE Term 1 Result 2022 – PC: My Result Plus
CBSE Term 1 Result 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will announce the class 10th and class 12th class 1 results probably by the second week of January. Students can check their respective results after it is declared on the official website of CBSE, cbse.gov.in. CBSE will also publish class 10, 12 result on Digilocker app. Last year CBSE result was also available through UMANG app and SMS.
CBSE Term 1 Result 2022: Passing Percentage
According to CBSE, the passing percentage of students has been fixed at 33 per cent.CBSE Term 1 Result 2022 Evaluation Criteria
- CBSE Term 1 class 10 and 12 results carry 50% weightage in final results and students will not fail in Term 1 exam.
- The marks obtained by the students in Term 1 also includes the internal assessment marks given by the schools.
- Average marks will not be given this time to those who are absent in the exam.
- The final mark sheet will be issued to the students after the term 2 examination.
- Term 2 exam will consist of both MCQs and subjective type questions. It will be conducted in April and May 2022 after reviewing the severity of COVID-19.
- CBSE will release the date-sheet of Term 2 exam after the declaration of Term 1 result.
CBSE Term 1 Result 2022: Steps to Download Term 1 Exam Scorecard
- The candidate has to first visit the official website of CBSE cbse.gov.in, cbseresults.nic.in.
- Now click on the link which says CBSE Class 10, 12 Term 1 Result 2022
- On the new page, enter the credentials like roll number and click on submit tab
- CBSE Class 10, Class 12, Class 1 results will be displayed on the screen
- Download the result PDF and also get a hard copy of the same for future reference.
Related Articles on the results
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.