CSBC Bihar Police Constable 2020 PET Admit Card
CSBC Bihar Police Constable 2020 PET Admit Card: Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) has recently uploaded the admit card of Bihar Police Constable PET physical exam on the official website, so the candidate who has passed in the Bihar Police Constable exam can check their CSBC Bihar Police Constable 2020 PET. Admit Card can be downloaded through the important link given below.
CSBC Bihar Police Constable Recruitment exam result was released on 06 December 2021 and its PET exam admit card has been issued on 05 January 2022.
- Start of Application: 13/11/2020
- Last date to apply: 14/12/2020
- Last date for payment of examination fee: 14/12/2020
- Exam Date : 14 and 21 March 2021
- Admit card issue date: 24/02/2021
- Result release date: 06/12/2021
- PET Exam Admit Card Issued Date : 05/01/2022
For General / OBC / Other State Candidates – Rs 45,
SC/ST/PH: 112/- Rs.
Payment of Examination Fee can be done by Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
|Age Range : 01/08/2020|
|Minimum Age : 18 years
Max Age : 25 years
|Additional age relaxation will also be given as per rules.|
|Vacancy Details | total posts , 8415|
|Name of post||general||B.C||EWS||EBC||BC Woman||scheduled caste||scheduled tribe||Total|
|Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam from Any Recognized Board in India.|
|Length||Gen / BC: 165 cm,
EBC / SC / ST: 160 cm
|For All Categories : 155 CMS|
|Chest||Gen / BC / EBC: 81-86 CMS
SC/ST: 79-84 CMS
|race||1600 meters in 6 minutes||1 kilometer in 5 minutes|
|throw the cannon||16 lb round – 16 feet||12 lb round – 12 feet|
|long jump||4 feet||3 feet|
download as CSBC Bihar Police Constable 2020 PET Admit Card
If you want to download the admit card of CSBC Bihar Police Constable 2020 PET Admit Card, then read all the steps given below carefully, after reading all the steps you can easily download this admit card.
- Only those candidates can download this admit card who have applied online form.
- To download the admit card, first of all click on the admit card download link given below.
- If you click on the link given below, a new page will open in which the option of filling the registration number and date of birth of the candidate will be given, which you have to fill correctly.
- After filling all the information correctly, click on the submit button given below.
- After that a new page will open in which your admit card will appear on your screen.
- After opening the admit card, you can take a printout of it or if you are watching in your phone then you can download it in PDF format.
Hope you liked this information given by us, bookmark the government alert for similar latest updates related to government jobs.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.