ECGC PO Syllabus 2022 Exam Pattern | Selection Process
ECGC PO Syllabus 2022 ECGC Probationary Officer Exam Pattern 2022 ECGC Probationary Officer Selection Process 2022 Download Detailed Syllabus PDF for ECGC PO 2022 How to Prepare for ECGC PO 2022 Minimum Qualifying Marks for ECGC PO 2022
ECGC PO Syllabus 2022
Hello Aspirants, Here in this Article we Will Discuss about the Detailed Syllabus of ECGC Probationary Officer Posts. Candidates Can Check the Detailed Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Selection Process of ECGC PO Posts. Here we are sharing the detailed syllabus & other Exam related details. Candidates Can Check them from below…
|Name of Posts||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|No. of Posts||75|
|Dates of Application Submission||21.03.2022 to 20.04.2022|
|Date of Written Exam||29th May 2022|
|Selection Process||Written Exam
|Exam Pattern||Objective Type|
|No. of Questions||200|
|No. of Marks||200|
|Time Duration||140 minutes|
|Negative Marking||0.25 Marks|
|Minimum Passing Marks||Not Given|
Exam Pattern for ECGC PO :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
Online Examination :
- Exam will be of Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions (MCQs).
- Total Number of Questions in this Exam will be 200.
- Maximum Marks for this Exam will be 200.
- Time allocated for this Exam will be of 140 minutes.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 Marks.
Descriptive Paper :
- This Exam will be of Subjective Type.
- There will be two papers in this Exam.
- There will be two questions in each paper out of which candidates have to select any one questions to attempt.
- Maximum marks for this Exam will be of 40 Marks.
- Time allocated for this Exam will be of 40 minutes.
Exam Syllabus for for ECGC PO ,
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
Online Examination :
|Sr. No.||Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning Ability||50||50||40 minutes|
|2.||English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|3.||Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 minutes|
|4.||General Awareness||40||40||20 minutes|
|5.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||40 minutes|
Descriptive Paper :
No. of questions
One out of two given options
40 minutes for both questions together
One out of two given options
Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Examination will later be called for an interview to be conducted by the Company at Mumbai. The Centre, address of the venue, time & date of interview will be informed to shortlisted candidates in the call letter. Candidates are required to download their interview call letters from website of the Company, ie www.ecgc.in, Please note that any request regarding change in date, center etc. of interview will not be entertained. However, the Company reserves the right to change the date/venue/time/centre etc. of interview in unforeseen circumstances if any.
- The total marks allotted for interview are 60.
- The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40% (35% for SC/ST/OBC/ PWBD candidates).
- The weightage (ratio) of Online Examination and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
- The combined final score of the candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Examination and Interview.
Documents Required for Interview :
The following documents in original and self-attested photocopies in support of the candidate’s eligibility and identity are to be invariably submitted at the time of interview failing which the candidate may not be permitted to appear for the interview. Non-submission of requisite documents by the candidate at the time of interview will debar his/her candidature from further participation in the recruitment process.
- Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter.
- Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for Online Examination.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/Std. X Certificate with DOB)
- Photo Identity Proof as indicated in Point H (i) of the advertisement
- Marks-sheets & certificate for Graduation or qualifying degree examination etc. Proper document from Board/University for having declared the result on or before 31/03/2022 has to be submitted.
- Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category but coming under creamy layer and/or if their caste does not find place in the Central List are not entitled to OBC reservation. They should indicate their category as General in the online application form.
- Income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the Authorities as notified by the Government of India in the prescribed format in the case of EWS category candidates.
- Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the District Medical board in case of Persons with Disability category. If the candidate has used the services of a Scribe at the time of Online Examination, the duly filled in details of the scribe in the prescribed format.
- An Ex-serviceman candidate has to produce a copy of the Service or Discharge Book along with pension payment order and documentary proof of rank last/presently held (substantive as well as acting) at the time of interview. Those who are still in defense service should submit a certificate from a competent authority that they will be relieved from defense services on or before 30/01/2022.
- Candidates serving in Government / quasi govt. offices /Public Sector Undertakings (including Nationalized Banks and Financial Institutions) are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of interview, in the absence of which their candidature will not be considered and traveling expenses, if any, otherwise acceptable, will not be paid. The No Objection Certificate should be issued for appearing in the interview for selection to ECGC Ltd.
- Persons eligible for age relaxation under para II (5) of this Advertisement must produce a certificate from the District Magistrate to the effect that they are eligible for relief in terms of the Rehabilitation Package for 1984 Riot Affected Persons sanctioned by the Government and communicated vide Ministry of Finance, Dept. of Financial Services communication No. F. No. 9/21/2006-IR dated 27.07.2007.
- Experience certificate, if any
- Persons falling in categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) of Point B (I) should produce a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India
- Any other relevant documents in support of eligibility
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us ,www.examreel.com, by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for ECGC PO Syllabus :
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Exam will be of Objective Type.
Questions will be in the form of Multiple Type Choice Questions (MCQs).
Total Number of Questions in this Exam will be 200.
Maximum Marks for this Exam will be 200.
Time allocated for this Exam will be of 140 minutes.
There will be a negative marking of 0.25 Marks.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.