GATE 2022 Mock Test Link Activated, Practice Subject Wise Paper Here
GATE 2022 Mock Test Link – PC : My Result Plus
Indian Institute of Technology, IIT Kharagpur has activated the GATE 2022 online mock test link. Candidates who have applied for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2022 are eligible to take the mock test. Candidates can check the subject wise mock test link available on the official website of IIT GATE at gate.iitb.ac.in. No login credentials will be required to access the mock test window.
By practicing these mock tests, candidates will get updated with the latest exam pattern, duration and procedure to solve the paper. This mock test will help a candidate to enhance their knowledge and plan the exam in advance. GATE 2022 exam is scheduled to be held on 5th, 6th, 12th and 13th February 2022. The exam will be conducted in online computer based (CBT) mode. direct link: gate 2022 mock test
Gate 2022: What’s New
- This year some major changes have been implemented by IIT Kharagpur for Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering-2022 Exam.
- Candidates opting to appear in two subject papers should have the primary choice of paper as their default choice.
- GATE 2022 exam will be conducted for a total of 29 subject papers. All the test papers for the entrance examinations will be completely objective type.
- Leh (Ladakh) has been added as a new GATE 2022 exam city.
gate 2022 exam pattern
- will appear in the exam paper General Aptitude (GA) section (15 marks) for all GATE 2022 papers.
- The paper consists of two parts covering the syllabus out of which Part A will be of 60 marks and Part B will be of 25 marks.
- Part A is compulsory for all the candidates whereas Part B has two optional sections namely Part B1 (Architecture) and Part B2 (Planning).
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|Number of Subjects (Paper)||29|
|Stream||General Ability (GA) + Selected Subject of the Candidate|
|Types of Questions||(A) Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) (B) Multiple Choice Questions (MSQs) and/or Numerical Answer Type (NAT) Questions|
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.