GPAT 2022 Admit Card Available for Download, Direct Link Here
GPAT 2022 Admit Card Download – PC: My Result Plus
GPAT 2022 Admit Card: National Testing Agency (NTA), the official exam conducting body for the Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test 2022 (GPAT 2022), has released the admit card for the exam. Candidates writing the GPAT 2022 exam can visit the official websites gpat.nta.nic.in and nta.ac.in to access their respective hall tickets for the exam.
Candidates appearing in the GPAT 2022 exam must note that the hall ticket must be preserved by them till the declaration of the GPAT 2022 result. To check and download the results, the details mentioned on the admit card will be required.Also, candidates must mandatorily carry the hard copy of the admit card to the exam centres.
GPAT 2022: Exam Date
National Testing Agency has scheduled the GPAT 2022 exam on April 9, 2022. The exam will be conducted from 9 am to 12 noon. The steps to download GPAT 2022 admit card are listed below for the reference of the candidates.
GPAT 2022 Admit Card: Steps to Download
- Visit the official website of GPAT 2022 at gpat.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link available on the website homepage to download the admit card for GPAT 2022.
- You will be redirected to a new login page. Enter your login credentials like application number and date of birth and submit the details.
- Admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and check all the important details mentioned on the admit card.
- Take a printout of the hall ticket for future reference.
Along with this the direct link to download GPAT 2022 admit card is shared below for the convenience of the candidates.
Related Articles on admit card
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.