GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Syllabus 2022 Exam Pattern
GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Syllabus 2022 You Can Download GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Syllabus PDf 2022 Check GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Exam Here 2022 What is Selection Process and Qualifying Marks for GPSSB Mukhya Sevika 2022
GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Syllabus 2022
Advt. No.14 / 202122
We are providing the Topic & Subject Wise Syllabus & Exam Pattern details for the candidates who are preparing for the GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Posts. Go through the syllabus so candidates can secure goods marks and increase their chances of selection.
Exam Pattern Details :
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam is as Follows:-
- Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- Maximum marks for this exam will be 150 marks.
- Time allocated for this exam will be of 1 & half hours.
- For each wrong answer (-0.5) (minus zero point thirty three) will be deducted.
- For each blank left answer (-0.5) (minus zero point thirty three) multiplied
- Multiple (-0.5) (minus zero point thirty three) multiples will be deducted for each answer which has more than one option shown or has been omitted.
|Topics||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Awareness and General
|Gujarati Language and Grammar||20 Marks||Gujarati|
|English Language and Grammar||20 Marks||english|
|Questions assessing the requisite knowledge for the job and technical knowledge with regard to education qualification||75 Marks||Gujarati|
Topic & Subject Wise Syllabus :
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
“General Awareness and General Knowledge” include questions related to –
- General Mental Ability and General Intelligence.
- History of India and History of Gujarat.
- Cultural heritage of India and Gujarat.
- , Geography of India and Geography of Gujarat
- Indian Polity and the Constitution of India.
- Panchayati Raj.
- Welfare schemes of Gujarat State and Union Government.
- Indian Economy and Planning.
- General Science, Environment and Information & Communication Technology.
- Current affairs of Regional, National, and International Importance.
NOTE : The question papers shall be of Objective type MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions).
GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Selection Process:
GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Exam :
Exam Dates will be notified soon by the Official department of GPSSB for the Posts of Mukhya Sevika,
In order, to help the candidates with their exam, we are providing the Latest Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Check Post Wise Exam Pattern & Exam Syllabus from above.
Recruitment Details at a Glance :
Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB) has Recently Announced and Invited the Online Applications from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Mukhya Sevika. The total number of Vacancies for these Posts were 225 Posts. Many Interested and Eligible Candidates applied for these Posts online. The Process of Submission of Online Applications for these Posts was commenced from 30.03.2022 and Last Date to Apply for these Posts was 15.04.2022.
Final Words :
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to got the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark us ,www.examreel.com, by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Link Area for GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Syllabus :
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & Comment will be highly welcomed. Our Panel will try to solve your query. Keep Updating Yourself.
FAQ’s for GPSSB Mukhya Sevika Syllabus :
Exam Will be Objective Type.
Questions will be in the form of MCQs.
Maximum marks for this exam will be 150 marks.
Time allocated for this exam will be of 1 & half hours.
For each wrong answer (-0.5) (minus zero point thirty three) will be deducted.
For each blank left answer (-0.5) (minus zero point thirty three) multiplied
Multiple (-0.5) (minus zero point thirty three) multiples will be deducted for each answer which has more than one option shown or has been omitted.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.