Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme 2021 Online
Haryana government has launched Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme 2021 or crop diversification scheme for farmers. The state govt. is inviting Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme farmers registration / application form 2021 at the official portal of the scheme, apply online for Rs. 7000 / acre incentive to switch from paddy cultivation to other crops. Under the new Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme, the state govt. of Haryana will provide Rs. 7000 per acre incentive to farmers to switch from paddy. This water conservation initiative will also protect depletion of natural resources such as water and soil.
The installments under Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana would be transferred directly into the bank accounts of beneficiary farmers through DBT. The state is currently producing nearly 68 lakh metric tonnes (LMT) of paddy and 25 LMT of basmati. So to give a first firm diversification push, the state govt. has decided to buy maize and pulses at minimum support price (MSP). The Mera Pani Meri Virasat initiative to shift cultivation process from paddy to other crops will result in greater earnings for farmers.
Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Yojana Latest Update
फसल विविधीकरण योजना 2021 का शुभारंभ: सरकार द्वारा धान की फसल को वैकल्पिक फसलों जैसे कि मक्का / कपास/ तिल / मूंगफली/ अरण्ड खरीफ दलहन सब्जियां व फल द्वारा विविधीकरण करने के लिए राज्य के सभी धान क्षेत्र वाले जिले शामिल। बिजाई किए गये धान के क्षेत्र में वैकल्पिक की बिजाई की जा सकती है। जिन किसानों ने पिछले वर्ष इस योजना के तहत धान की जगह वैकल्पिक फसलें लगाई थी वे इस वर्ष भी मेरा पानी मेरी विरासत योजना का लाभ उठा सकते हैं।
जो किसान धान की जगह चारा लगाते हैं या अपने खेत खाली भी रखते हैं तो उन्हें भी मेरा पानी मेरी विरासत योजना का लाभ मिलेगा। फसल विविधीकरण करने वाले किसानों को 7000 रुपये प्रति एकड़ के हिसाब से वित्तीय सहायता दो किस्तों में सीधे उनके बैंक खातों में दी जायेगी। वैकल्थिक फसलें जैसे मक्का व कपास का फसल बीमा भी करवाया जाएगा जिसके प्रीमियम की अदायगी प्रोत्साहन राशि से की जाएगी। सभी वैकल्पिक फसलों की खरीद हरियाणा सरकार द्वारा न्यूनतम समर्थन मूल्य पर की जाएगी।
Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme Apply Online Form
मेरी फसल मेरा ब्यौरा वेब पोर्टल https://fasal.haryana.gov.in/ पर दिनांक 31 जुलाई 2021 तक पंजीकरण। यह जानकारी हरियाणा राज्य के कृषि तथा किसान कल्याण विभाग द्वारा प्रदान की गयी है। अधिक जानकारी के लिए संपर्क करें – हेल्पलाइन नंबर – 0172-2571553, 0172-2571544, email ID – [email protected], www.agriharyana.gov.in
STEP 1: Firstly visit the official मेरी फसल मेरा ब्यौरा portal at fasal.haryana.gov.in
STEP 2: At the Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal homepage, click at the “किसान अनुभाग क्लिक करें” link
STEP 3: Direct Link – https://fasal.haryana.gov.in/farmer/farmerhome
Haryana Government Schemes 2021हरियाणा सरकारी योजना हिन्दीPopular Schemes in Haryana:Haryana Ration Card Application FormHaryana Solar Inverter Charger Schemeमेरी फसल मेरा ब्यौरा
STEP 4: Then the page to make fasal.haryana.gov.in Portal Registration for farmers will appear as shown below:-
STEP 5: Here click at the “किसान पंजीकरण (हरियाणा)” link to open the Haryana Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal farmer login page as shown below:-
STEP 6: Enter the mobile number, hit at the login button, validate OTP. Then it will ask for Parivar Pehchan Patra ID as “क्या आप अपनी परिवार पहचान पत्र आईडी जानते हैं?”. If “Yes” then enter Family ID and if No, then enter Aadhaar number. Then it would display the family details at Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal as shown below:-
STEP 7: Then the Haryana Farmer Online Registration Form at Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal will appear as shown below:-
STEP 8: Fill the details accurately and submit it online to register yourself for selling your crops. All these details for Online Registration of crops can either be filled by the VLEs or by farmers itself. Information received on this portal can be shared with farmers and Agriculture and Farmers Welfare department.
Eligibility for Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme
- The farmers have to diversify at least 50% of their last-year cultivated paddy area.
- Farmer should be a permanent resident of Haryana.
- All those farmers who are operating their tubewell with 50 hp electric motor, will not be allowed to grow paddy.
- Farmers should have their Aadhar number and an active bank account number linked with Aadhar.
Earlier Process to Apply Online for Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme
Online applications / farmer registrations under the ambitious Mera Pani Meri Virasat scheme are being invited through the official Mera Fasal Mera Byora Portal or farmer registration portal at http://18.104.22.168/. Under this water conservation scheme, the farmers switching over to an alternative crop in place of paddy during this season will be given an incentive of Rs. 7,000 per acre. Below is the complete procedure to apply online for Haryana Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme 2021.
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme Application / Registration Form
Below is the complete process to fill Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme application / registration form online.
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Portal Registration: Farmers an apply for Mera Pani Meri Virasat scheme through the official portal of the scheme using the below given procedure.
STEP 1: Visit the official portal of Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme at http://22.214.171.124/
STEP 2: Click on the “फसल विविधीकरण के लिए पंजीकरण करें” link on the homepage of the website, or directly.
STEP 3: On the next screen, enter your Aadhar Number and click the “Next” button, as shown in the below image.
STEP 4: Now, the farmer registration form for online registration will open which looks similar to below given. Fill all the details (Personal and Bank details) and click “Save & Next” button at the bottom of the application form.
STEP 5: After entering all the details, you will reach to a new form for entering land records, enter all the land record details as asked in the form and again click “Save & Next” button at the bottom of the form.
STEP 6: In the last step of application, enter the crop details and click the final Submit button.
STEP 7: You application will be reviewed and the survey of crops sown will be done by the officials, after approval, the beneficiaries will be given Rs. 7000/ per acre through the DBT mode.
Apply Online for Mera Pani Meri Virasat at agriharyanaofwm.com
NOTE: Farmer registrations closed on this agriharyanaofwm.com portal. The portal has been shifted to https://www.agriharyana.gov.in/
- Firstly visit the official website at
- At the homepage, click at the “Farmer Registration” tab as shown below:-
Mera Pani Meri Virasat – Implementation Guidelines
- The farmers have to diversify at least 50% of their last-year cultivated paddy area by growing alternate crops (Maize/Cotton/Bajra/Pulses) in 8 blocks.
- The farmers will be provided Rs. 7000/- per acre in lieu of diversification of paddy to other crops.
- For these blocks, farmers will not be permitted to cultivate paddy in any new areas where paddy was not grown during last year.
- Only those farmers will be eligible for getting financial benefits per acre who will diversify at least 50% of their last Kharif season paddy area.
- In agriculture lands of Gram Panchayats in various blocks, the Panchayats will not permit paddy growing in their lands. Applicable financial benefits in lieu of diversification from Paddy to other alternate crops will be provided to respective Panchayats.
- All those farmers who are operating their tubewell with 50 hp electric motor, will not be allowed to grow paddy.
- The farmers who diversify less than 50% of their last-year paddy area in the blocks (RATIA, SIWAN, GUHLA, PIPLI, SHAHBAD, BABAIN, ISMAILABAD and SIRSA) will not be eligible for availing of any subsidy from the Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department.
- All diversified crops such as Maize/Bajra/Pulses will be procured by the Govt. at MSP.
- The Govt. will install “Maize Dryer” in related grain markets for reducing moisture content of maize grain produced by the farmers.
- 85% subsidy will be provided for installation of Drip Irrigation System in the alternate diversified crops.
- The Department will promote mechanization by providing pneumatic / normal maize seed planter for sowing of maize crop in the targeted blocks for diversification of paddy through its Schemes and CHCs also.
- Various pieces of information regarding implementation of Crop Diversification Programme will be provided through IEC (Information, Education and Communication) activities in the field for the awareness of the farmers. A dedicated Web Portal will also be launched for the convenience of the farmers.
- The “demonstration plots” will be established in each targeted block for showing best agriculture practices to the farmers for getting good yield of their crop.
- Farmers other than the targeted 8 nos. of blocks will also be eligible for availing benefits under this Crop Diversification scheme if they replace their paddy area with alternate crops. Such farmers have to apply and submit details of revenue record regarding cultivation of paddy for the diversified area during last year and condition that they have not grown paddy in any new land holding where paddy was not grown earlier.
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme Helpline
Farmers who need any kind of information about the scheme or facing any problem with the online application procedure can call the farmer helpline of Haryana government at the below given toll free number.
TOLL FREE NUMBER: 1800-180-2117 FROM 9:00 AM To 5:00 PM (Working Days)
Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme Advertisement
Need for Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme
The land under paddy transplantation across the Haryana state is about 32 lakh acres. In one acre, around 30 quintal paddy (parmal) is produced and a farmer earns around Rs. 30,000 per acre. This earning is after excluding the input cost which is over Rs. 20,000 per acre.
The Haryana govt’s agricultural production programmes have been determined by the need for national food security. Central govt. is providing a remunerative price which leads to certainty among farmers for marketing of paddy. But because of the assured marketing pf paddy under MSP, even non-rice producing areas have taken up paddy production on large scale which is depleting groundwater levels.
Moreover, cultivation of paddy has contributed to degradation of natural resources such as water and soil. So to protect the natural resources and to raise the earnings of farmers, the govt. has started Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme.
Protect Depleting Groundwater Levels in Dark Zones
As per the report, there are 36 blocks in dark zone as ground water level depletion rate has been doubled in the past 12 years. This means that the ground water level was earlier at 20 metres which has now been depleted to 40 metres. In 19 blocks, the water depth has exceeded 40 metres and out of these, there are 11 blocks in which paddy is not sown.
The remaining 8 paddy rich blocks includes Ratia, Siwan, Guhla, Pipli, Shahabad, Babain, Ismailabad and Sirsa. Here the depth of groundwater level exceeds 40 metres which would be included in the Mera Pani Meri Virasat Scheme. From now onward, the land under panchayat which have ground water depth exceeding 35 metres will not get permission to sow paddy. However, the incentive amount will be provided to the respective panchayat only.
Apart from these blocks, if the farmers of the remaining blocks also want to stop sowing paddy, they can apply for the incentive amount by giving information in advance. All such farmers who stops paddy cultivation will be given an incentive of Rs. 7,000 per acre.
Rice Procurement from Haryana for Central pool (in LMT)
Here is the rice procurement data from Haryana state government for central pool in lakh metric tonnes:-
A) 2015-16: 29
B) 2016-17: 36
C) 2017-18: 40
D) 2018-19: 40
E) 2019-20: 43
80% Subsidy for Micro Irrigation in Haryana
CM Manohar Lal Khattar has urged the farmers to sow crops which requires less water than paddy. Farmers can now grow crops such as maize, arhar, urad, guar, cotton, bajra, til and grishm moong (baisakhi moong). These crops will save water and will also ensure the availability of water for future generations.
Haryana govt. is already giving 80% subsidy to farmers who have adopted micro-irrigation and drip irrigation system along with growing alternative crops in place of paddy. The farmers of the state must promote water conservation and save water for future generations in the same way they leave their land as inheritance for their coming generations.