||Position: Data Entry (Male only)
No. of Position: 2
Experience: 0-3 years
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy
- Comfortable working independently with minimal supervision
- Computer literacy and familiarity with various computer programs such as MS Office (formal computer training may be advantageous in progressing in this career)
- Any data scraping tools knowledge will add advantage
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Graduate with Computer background.
- 0-2 years of experience in data entry or equivalent training
- Good typing Speed
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word)
- Performs high-volume data entry using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or other computer software.
- Verifies integrity of data by comparing it to source documents.
- Reviews data for errors, missing pages, or missing information and resolves any discrepancies.
- Performs regular backups to ensure data preservation.
- Maintains a satisfactory level of quality and productivity per department standards.
- Completes additional assigned tasks as required.
Work- Timings: 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm or 11:00am to 8:00 pm.