How to prepare for BPSC exam in 60 days? @TestBook
How to Prepare for BPSC Exam in 60 Days? Bihar Public Service Commission (bpsc) Bihar conducts the PCS examination, every year the eligible graduate candidates are appointed from the candidates who pass the examination. BPSC Posts like Revenue Officer, Assistant Tax Commissioner, Labor Superintendent, Block Panchayat Raj Officer etc. It is the most prestigious exam of the state of Bihar. Candidates who want to appear in the examination they should visit official BPSC website and regularly for any new updates. bpsc admit card should be examined. How to prepare for BPSC exam in 60 days in the following article? It has been told about, read the full article for more information.
How to prepare for BPSC exam in 60 days?
As the days are passing by, you will see that many institutes are preparing for the BPSC Prelims Exam, as a result, the candidates will do the same. However, you should exercise caution when using such strategies and avoid waiting to persuade them.
About the importance of passing the AAP exam for a beginner candidate bpsc syllabus (Preliminary) would be difficult to complete in less than two months. However, if you have studied for the BPSC exam earlier, then 60 days should be enough to get back on track. Let us now discuss how you can make the most of these 60 days and crack the exam.
Preparation for BPSC Exam: Planning for the next 60 days:
- bpsc preliminary exam syllabus Get a hard copy of and try to read it word-for-word first.
- As per the pattern, BPSC favors asking questions about Current Events, Science and History.
- Give more time to these three sections while reading the syllabus. One full month to revise the three sections of the 60-day duration, and the rest of the topics should be covered in the remaining 25 to 30 days.
- Bihar-specific questions asked by BPSC require you to draw on a variety of sources, consult Bihar Samagra for information on topics unique to Bihar.
- Go through the previous years exam questions. You can study question papers of last ten years or more. However, you need to go through the recent ten BPSC Exam Papers. You can use it to determine the best course of action for the next 60 days.
- You should not miss the Quantitative Aptitude test. You can surely achieve 100% accuracy in this section. You attempt challenging exam questions, which will give you some breathing space,
- Make a plan and make sure it includes all the things mentioned above.
PSC PCS Study Plan: General Tips & Tricks:
Here are some tips and strategies to prepare for the BPSC PCS exam.
- Create Time Table: Many students apply for the exam, but they do not study diligently then. For systematic study you need a proper timetable. So first of all, make a schedule which includes all the topics of the exam.
- Read good books: Though there are many books in the market, it is useless to read all of them. Refer to standard books only. Consult any notes you have from your coaching institute for your preparation.
- read the newspaper: Newspapers will prove to be very useful for the current affairs section of the General Knowledge Test.
- Revision is the key: Revision practice is a specialty of top, you need to revise all the information you read for the exam.
- Mock Test for Preliminary Exam: Join a test series to help you crack this exam. Test series can help you understand the level of the actual exam in a better way.
- Previous Year Question Papers: Go through the previous year question papers to get a better understanding of the difficulty of the exam and the type of questions asked.
- Keep in mind the timing: While giving mock tests, make sure to do so during the exam timings.
|Follow Telegram Group for Government Jobs||Telegram Groups|
|Follow Google News for Government Employment Alert||google news|