IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 MHA IB 150 ACIO Technical Apply Online
IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 Ministry of Home Affairs has released notification of IB Intelligence Officer Vacancy Candidates can check Ministry of Home Affairs IB ACIO-II Tech Apply Online Link and check detailed information about Intelligence Bureau ACIO Grade II Technical Job Vacancy.
MHA IB ACIO Recruitment 2022
Latest Update dated 13.04.2022 : MHA will soon release IB ACIO Officer Recruitment notification on its official website… Candidates stay connected with us for all latest official updates…
Online applications are invited from Indian citizens for direct recruitment for GATE 2020 or 2021 or 2022 for the post of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade-II/Technical) i.e. ACIO-II/Tech in IB (Ministry of Home Affairs) are eligible candidates. Indian government.
Brief Description of MHA IB ACIO Recruitment
|name of origin||Ministry of Home Affairs, IB|
|Post Name: Fitter||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade-II / Technical) i.e. ACIO-II / Tech|
|Number of Vacancy||150|
|Selection Process||gate score and interview|
|interview date||announce later|
|Application submission date||16.04.2022 to 07.05.2022|
|Detailed Notification||available soon|
|apply online link||Available from 16.04.2022|
details of MHA IB Vacancies :-
Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (Grade-II) / Technical:- 150 posts
|stream||ur||EWS||OBC||scheduled caste||scheduled tribe||Total|
|Computer Science and Information Technology Discipline||30||06||06||08||06||56|
|Electronics and Communication Discipline||05||09||09||16||10||94|
About ACIO-II Tech Age Limit:-
Candidates age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years as on 07.05.2022.
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Upper age limit is relaxable up to 40 years of age for departmental candidates who have put in 3 years regular and continuous service.
- Up to 35 years of age for general candidates and 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried Is.
- Relaxation in age limit for ex-servicemen as well as candidates residing in J&K from 1.1.1980 to 31.12.1989 as well as children and dependents of victims of communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat as per Government instructions Is. Relationship issued from time to time.
About MHA ACIO-II/Technical Pay Scale (Pay):-
Level – 7 (Rs. 55,900 – 1,42,400) Pay Matrix plus admissible Central Govt. Allowances.
- Special Security Allowance @ 20% of Basic Pay in addition to other Govt. allowances
- Cash compensation in lieu of duty performed on holidays subject to a maximum limit of 30 days.
About MHA ACIO-II/Technical Education Qualification:-
Candidates must have GATE 2020 in Electronics and Communication (GATE Code EC) or Computer Science and Information Technology (GATE Code CS) or a valid GATE SIR Card of 2021 or 2022.
- BE or B.Tech in the field of Electronics or Electronics and Telecommunication or Electronics and Communication or Electrical and Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Science and Engineering from a Government recognized University/ College/ Institute.
- Master’s Degree in Science with Electronics or Physics or Master’s Degree in Electronics or Electronics and Communication or Computer Science or Computer Application from a University/ College/ Institute recognized by Govt.
About MHA ACIO Grade II Technical Application Fee:-
|Male candidates of General, EWS and OBC categories||Rupee. 100|
|All SC/ST, All Female Candidates and All Ex-Servicemen*||no application fee|
*Ex-Servicemen who have already secured employment in the Civil side under the Central Government in Group ‘C’ post after availing the benefit of reservation given to them on regular basis are required to pay the examination fee i.e. Rs. 100/-.
How to pay MHA IB ACIO Application Fee:-
The examination fee can be paid offline or online.
- Offline Payment (Cash Deposit): In this option, the applicant has to take a printout of the challan form and deposit the fee in cash at any State Bank of India branch after a gap of one working day. A counterfoil of this challan will be returned to the candidate by the Bank, indicating the Transaction ID, which can be retained by the candidates.
- online payment: Applicants having Internet Banking, ATM-cum-Debit Card and Credit Card of State Bank of India or any other bank can pay the fee through ‘SBI Collect’ option. During the process of online payment candidates have to provide their registration number.
How to apply for MHA IB ACIO Recruitment: –
Applications should be submitted online only by logging into the website www.mha.nic.in, Applications through any other mode will not be accepted. Here the detailed step by step procedure to apply online is given below…
Steps to apply online for IB ACIO Officer Post:-
- Visit the official website of Ministry of Home Affairs.
- Click on the “Vacancy” option.
- Click on “Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive Examination 2022”.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Click on New User and register yourself.
- Fill all the required details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a print out of the application form.
Selection Process :
Important Dates for MHA IB Intelligence Officer Recruitment:
|Start date for submission of application||16.04.2022|
|Last date to apply online||07.05.2022|
|exam date||Information Soon|
::: Helpline Number :::
[1000 hrs to 1800 hrs / Monday to Saturday]
Helpline E-mail ID : [email protected]
Important Links Regions for MHA IB Intelligence Officer Recruitment:
“All the candidates kindly give your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any query regarding this post, please ask us. For more information keep in touch with our website (www.Sarkari Rojgar Samachar.in,
Frequently asked questions related to IB ACIO Recruitment:
Visit the official website of Ministry of Home Affairs.
Click on the “Vacancy” option.
Click on “Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Technical Examination 2022”.
Click on Apply Online.
Click on New User and register yourself.
Fill all the required details.
Click on Final Submission.
Take a print out of the application form.
The online application process will be started from 16/04/2022.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers.