Important How to Apply for Bihar Police SI Online Form 2022
How to Apply for Bihar Police SI Online Form 2022
Here in this post we will talk about the detailed procedure to fill online application for Bihar Police Sub-Inspector (SI) and Sergeant (Sub-Inspector (SI) & Sergeant). We will also discuss how to upload documents, photo and signature. If candidates face any trouble in filling the application form then they can comment us below with their query.
|name of origin||Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC)|
|Post Name: Fitter||Sub-Inspector (SI) and Sergeant|
|number of vacancy||2213 Posts|
|Selection Process||preliminary examination
main written exam
physical eligibility test
|exam date||announce later|
|Application submission date||announce later|
Very important note before registering and making payment: Our Have a valid active mobile phone number and email address. BPSSC will communicate with the candidate on the same mobile number/email address provided during registration till the completion of the last stage of recruitment. And also it is the applicant’s responsibility to check the update on periodic basis of their application status, result of each stage etc., at http://www.bpssc.bih.nic.in.
Steps to fill the online application form:
- Candidates should visit the official website https://www.bpssc.bih.nic.in/
- Now Click on Apply Online for the post of Sub Inspector.
- The online application page will remain open.
- Application submission will be conducted in three phases.
Step 1 Register and make payment –
(Note: Please keep the following information ready before registering to purchase the application form)
- Name of the applicant:
- Direct recruitment – The name of the candidate should be as per 10th / SSC / Matriculation certificate. Prefixes like Mr, Miss, Mrs, Dr etc are not allowed.
- Former serviceman , The name of the applicant should be as per the PPO/ Defense services documents. Prefixes like Mr., Miss, Mrs., Mr., Dr. etc. are not allowed.
- Bihar government employees , Candidate name should be as per 10th / SSC / Matriculation certificate / any official document given by Govt. Prefixes like Mr., Miss, Mrs., Mr., Mr., Dr. etc. are not allowed.
- the nationality : The applicant will fill his nationality as Indian, as it is necessary to be a citizen of India to apply for this post.
- mobile number : It is mandatory to enter valid and active mobile number, as it will be used for future communication with BPSSC. If you enter wrong or invalid mobile number, you will not be able to receive important information in future and BPSSC will neither be responsible nor responsible if your mobile number is not working at any point of time during notifications from BPSSC . An applicant can fill only one application form. Only one application form can be filled from one mobile number. If BPSSC finds that you have applied twice or more with different mobile numbers, then all your applications will be rejected. No change in mobile number will be accepted after applying or filling online.
- E mail ID : A personal e-mail ID is mandatory for registration. You will use this e-mail address for correspondence/communication as BPSSC will send all important communication like “Admit Card Download”, “Check Your Result” etc. You can make only one application with one e-mail address. If BPSSC finds that you have applied twice or more with different email addresses, all your applications will be rejected. Change of e-mail address will not be accepted after filling or applying online.
- Domicile of Bihar State: If you are a resident of Bihar then select “Yes”, otherwise select “No”. The applicant is required to produce “Domicile Certificate” at the time of document verification. Change of domicile certificate will not be accepted after filling the online application form.
- category : Applicant should select his/her category to which he/she belongs, like, General, EWS, EBC, BC, SC, ST. And the applicants belonging to EWS, EBC, BC, SC, ST have to produce the relevant certificates at the time of document verification. Applicants, who are not resident of Bihar state, should select as general category , Change of category will not be accepted after registration and filling the online application form.
- Gender : As applicable (male or female).
- Are you an employee of Bihar Government : Aspirants who are employees of Bihar Government and want to go for higher pay scale they have to select “YES” Candidates have to produce relevant certificate at the time of document verification.
- Are you an Ex-Serviceman: Those candidates who are ex-servicemen and want to avail age relaxation, they have to select “YES”. Candidates who are ex-servicemen will have to produce the relevant certificates at the time of document verification.
- Date of Birth of Candidates:
- Direct recruitment- The date of birth should be in the format DD/MM/YYYY. It should be as per 10th/SSC/Matriculation Certificate. Calculation of age limit will be done on the basis of date- 01-08-2020, but those candidates who hold the maximum age limit prescribed by the government on date- 01-08-2015, they can also apply for this application on the basis of age limit. Can fill
- Former serviceman- The date of birth should be in the format DD/MM/YYYY. This PPO/Defence services documents. should be according to Applicants who are Ex-Servicemen (JCO / NCO), age limit will be calculated on the basis of date- 01-08-2020. As the cut-off date for the upper age limit is 1st August 2020, you must have retired on or before 1st August 2020. The maximum age of Ex-Servicemen should be as per the following criteria (as on 1st August 2020).
- Applicant PPO Number , The applicant has to provide his/her Pension Payment Order (PPO) number.
- Date of joining service: The applicant has to provide the date of commencement of service.
- Departure Date: The applicant will also have to give the date of discharge from service.
- After completing the registration, you have to make the online payment using net banking/debit card/credit card. The payment amount will include the requisite application fee and transaction charges payable by the bank which will be shown on the payment page.
- After successful payment, the applicant will receive a successful registration message on his/her registered mobile number with the registration ID. This registration ID will also be your application ID, which you will use for future references.
- pay attention: If the amount is deducted due to power or internet failure or slow bank link speed and the applicant does not receive the successful registration message, the fee amount will be refunded after 7 working days. BPSSC is not responsible for any issues or delay caused by the applicant in filling the form before the due date. Applicants are advised not to wait for the last date to apply and ensure to apply well in advance so that applicants do not face any kind of difficulty.
Step 2 Fill the application form –
Keep your documents, photograph and signature ready before filling the application form.
- Educational Qualification Certificate –
- Bihar Government Direct Recruitment and Employees – 10th / SSC / Matriculation, Graduate, Post – Graduation (Optional)
- Former serviceman , Graduate, Post – Graduation (Optional)
- Address details –
- Bihar Government Direct Recruitment and Employees – Aadhar / Voter ID / Driving License / Passport / Ration Card / Birth Certificate (Also provide details of nearest post office and pin code)
- Former serviceman , Aadhar / Voter ID / Driving License / Passport / Ration Card / Birth Certificate / Defense Services documents (Also provide details of nearest post office and pin code)
- photo and signature ,
- Color passport size (3.5cm×4.5cm) photograph (file size less than 25Kb)
- Signature in Hindi and in English (File size less than 25Kb)
Application Form –
- Now click on Fill Application Form Fill the Application Form.
- Enter the Registration ID or Mobile Number and Date of Birth entered by you while filling the registration form.
- Read all the instructions written on that page.
- Tick the declaration checkbox before proceeding to fill the application form.
- Fill Applicant Details i.e. Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Marital Status, ID Card Type & Number, Educational Qualification & Details and Upload Your Photograph & Signature.
- Preview all the details and click on Submit Application.
Step 3 Check Application Status –
- Now click on View Application Status.
- Enter the Registration ID or Mobile Number and Date of Birth entered by you while filling the registration form.
- You can check the status of your application.
Candidates can bookmark our website https://www.Sarkari Rojgar Samachar.in To get more updates about various exams, job vacancies and how to apply for Bihar Police SI Exam. Also the candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website of Bihar Police and visit this page regularly to get the latest information about the result.
Important Dates How to Apply for Bihar Police SI
|Application start||announce later|
|Last date for submission of application||announce later|
|Submit Application Fee||announce later|
Important Link Area of Bihar Police SI:
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. Any questions and comments would be highly welcomed. Our panel will try to resolve your query.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
The application process of Bihar Police Sub-Inspector (SI) and Sergeant (Sub-Inspector (SI) & Sergeant) will start from Announce Later.
Visit the official website of BPSSC i.e. http://bpssc.bih.nic.in/.
Now Click on Apply Online for the post of Sub Inspector.
The online application page will remain open.
Step 1 Click on Registered & Make Payment.
Read all the instructions written on that page.
Tick the declaration checkbox before proceeding for registration and payment.
After clicking on Proceed to Registration and Payment, select the option of Direct Recruitment or Ex-Serviceman or Employee of Bihar Government.
After clicking on an option the applicant details page will open.
After filling all the details click on process to go to next step.
This will take you to the fee submission page.
Pay the application fee as per your selected mode.
Now the registration number and password will be provided.
Now click on View Application Status / Fill Application Form.
Enter the Registration ID or Mobile Number and Date of Birth which you have entered while filling the registration form.
Now fill all the details and upload photo and sign.
Click on Final Submission.
Take a print out of the application form.
Before proceeding with the one-time registration, keep the following information/documents ready: Mobile Number (to be verified through OTP)
Email ID (to be verified through OTP).
Aadhar Number. If Aadhaar number is not available, please provide one of the following ID numbers. (Later you have to show the original document): Voter ID card
Employer ID (Govt/PSU/Private)
Information about the board, roll number and year of passing matriculation (10th) examination.
Recent (i.e. not more than three months old) color passport size photograph in JPEG format and scanned signature in JPEG format.
Size photograph in JPEG format (maximum 25 KB). The image dimensions of the photograph should be approximately 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, glasses and both ears should be visible. The date of taking the photograph should be printed on the photograph.
Scanned Signature in JPEG format (maximum 25 km). The image dimensions of the signature should be approximately 4.0 cm (width) x 2.0 cm (height).
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.