India records highest monthly exports of $37 billion in December
– World Affairs SRS
Preliminary figures released by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, India value of goods exported $37.29 billion In December, Highest ever in a month as the demand for engineering products, petroleum items and items like gems and jewellery continues to rise. India’s exports have increased 37 percent From December 2020 data. Imports have also increased by 38 per cent as compared to last December. India’s goods exports will cross $400 billion in this financial year.
According to statistics:
- Shipments crossed $300 billion during April-December 2021.
- The export of engineering goods has increased by 37 per cent as compared to the previous December, while the export of gems and jewelery has increased by 15.8 per cent.
- The exports of readymade garments and cotton yarn have increased by 22% and 46% respectively as compared to the previous December.
- India’s exports of services stood at $178.81 billion during April-December 2021.
- India will soon sign a Free Trade Agreement (FTA) with the United Arab Emirates to increase exports.
Get more news on the economy here
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.