Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2022 Exam Date 02/2022 Batch
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2022 Download Hall Ticket/ Admit Card of Indian Coast Guard Navik (GD) 02/2022 Batch
Check List of shortlisted candidates for Navik (GD) Exam 2022 for 02/2022 Batch Navik GD Admit Card 2020 ICG Navik GD 02/2022 Batch Exam Date
Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card 2022
Latest Updated On 15.03.2022 : Navik GD Exam Date and the name of the allocated Exam City’ Is made available at ICG web portal: https://joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in/cgept in your login ID wef 15 Mar 22 (1700 hrs).,
Navik GD Admit Card will be available for download through Candidate’s login 72 to 48 hours before the date of exam. The same would also be mailed on the registered E-mail ID of the candidate.
Check Your Exam Date & name Of Exam City Here – Available Now
Download Navik GD 02/2022 1st Stage Admit Card 2022 – Available from 72 to 48 hours before the date of exam
About Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Recruitment :
|Name Of Department||Indian Coast Guard (ICG)|
|Post Name||Navik (General Duty)|
|Total Number Of Vacancies||260|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examination.|
|Starting Date of Online Application||04.01.2022|
|Last Date Of Submit Online Application||14.01.2022|
The Indian Coast Guard (ICG) Protects India’s maritime interests and enforces maritime law, with jurisdiction over the territorial waters of India, including its contiguous zone and exclusive economic zone. They invited the Candidates for the recruitment of Navik (GD) – 01/2022 Batch for 10+2 Entry Level.. The Application form will be Submitted Online Only from 04.01.2022 TO 14.01.2022, Here we are also Sharing the Link to Check the Detailed Recruitment of Indian Coast Guard Asst. Commandant.
The Pre Exam will be conducted first for the Recruitment of Navik GD. The Preliminary Selection will be conducted from early Mid/End March 2022, More Details about Exam is provided Below.
|Stage I Exam Date||Mid/End Mar 2022|
|Stage II Exam Date||Mid/End May 2022|
|Stage III Exam Date||Early Aug 2022|
|Stage IV Exam Date||Early Aug 2022|
Selection Process :-,
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test
- Initial Medical Examination
About Admit Card:-
All those candidates who filled their Online Application Form are now waiting for the Exam. The Exam is tentatively Conducted in the Month of March 2022. Admit Card is available now for Downloading. It will not be Sent to any candidates. Candidates can Download them from the Website or From the Below Provided Link.
|Department Name||Indian Coast Guard (ICG)|
|Post Name||Navik (General Duty)|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||Mid March 2022|
|Admit Card Status||Available from 72 to 48 hours before the date of exam|
How To Download Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card,
- Candidates visit the official website of ICG.
- Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
- Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
- Login with provisional id & password.
- Click on download admit card option.
- Download and Print the admit card for future references.
List Of Documents For Navik (GD) Exam
Candidates are required to appear at the examination Center with the following documents:-
- Three copies of e-Admit card with latest photograph affixed.
- Original Class 10th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- The Original Class 12th pass certificate and mark sheet.
- Original Caste (if applicable) / Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections) as per Govt. of India format (No other format will be entertained) available on ICG website.
- In case of reserved category applicants, availing age/percentage relaxation, either current or permanent address of online application should be same as the address mentioned in caste/category certificate (SC, ST & OBC)/Income certificate for EWSs (Economically Weaker Sections as per Govt. of India format (No other format will be entertained) available on ICG website). Further in case of OBC, the category certificate should not be more than 3 financial Years old and for such cases renewed/fresh certificate to be produced shall be in original as per Govt. of India format (No other format will be entertained).
- Proof of identity such as passport, driving license, Aadhar card/ voter ID card, Pan card, School/ College ID card or any other photo identity proof.
- Ten recent blue background color passport size photographs.
- Self signed undertaking certificate as per format available on ICG recruitment website.
- Domicile certificate of their respective state.
- Candidates not in possession of above documents will not be permitted to appear in written examination. Original educational certificates will be returned after verification. If any variations found in application at the time of verification, the candidature of the applicant will be canceled. Qualified candidates to submit one copy of self-attested photocopy of all documents at the examination centre. Name and other particulars (Parents name, date of birth etc) should be same on all the documents.
- The date of issue of all documents has to be closing date of application.
- The written test will be of objective type.
- There Will be 80 Questions.
- The Time Duration Will be 60 Minutes.
- Written Test will be in English and Hindi Both Language.
- Candidates who qualify written exam will be called up for Physical Fitness Test.
- No Negative Marking for Wrong Answer.
All Candidates advised to keep visit Indian Coast Guard Official Website Regularly for Latest Updates regarding Exam Date & Admit Card.
Important Link Area for Indian Coast Guard Navik GD Admit Card,Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box given below. Be frank to share any query about this post. Our Expert panel will make a full try to answer your query.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question)
Candidates visit the official website of ICG.
Now Find the “Download Admit Card” Option.
Now Here You Will Get the Download Admit Card Option.
Login with provisional id & password.
Click on download admit card option.
Download and Print the admit card for future references.
Admit Card will be available soon.
Mid/End March 2022.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.