ITBP Constable GD Sports Quota Admit Card 2021 DV
ITBP Constable GD Sports Quota Admit Card 2021 ITBP Constable GD Admit Card 2021 Under Sports Quota Indo-Tibetan Border Police Constable (GD) Sports Quota Call Letter / Hall Ticket 2021 ITBP Constable GD Under DV & PST Date 2021
ITBP Constable GD Sports Quota Admit Card 2021
Latest Update on 22.07.2021 : ITBP Will Release Soon Constable GD Sports Quota Document Verification Dates & Admit Card….. Stay Connected With Us For Latest Updates……
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Are Recently Announced and Invited to Online Application from the Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Constable (GD) under Sports Quota. The total number of vacancies for these posts was 65 posts. Many interested and eligible candidates had applied online for these posts. Where was the online application submission process started for these posts? 05/07/2021 And the last date to apply for these posts was 02/09/2021. Check out other details from below.
|name of origin||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force|
|Post Name: Fitter||Constable (GD) under Sports Quota|
|number of vacancy||65 posts|
Physical Standard Test (PST) and
detailed medical examination
|documentation date||announce later|
|Application submission date||05/07/2021 to 02/09/2021|
Selection Process :
- Physical Standard Test (PST) and
- detailed medical examination
Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force Will soon conduct document verification for the posts of Constable (GD) under Sports Quota. The candidates who had applied for these posts are now waiting for the document verification dates so that they can prepare accordingly. There are many candidates who are searching and inquiring about this DV Dates from various sources. document verification The dates will be released soon on the official website of Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force.
Candidates can check more details about DV dates from the official website ITBP, or they can check it from below.
Documentation date: To be announced
About Admit Card:
Candidates whose names are appearing in this list, their admit cards have already been sent to their present postal address as mentioned in their application. In case of non-receipt of Admit Card, candidates may also appear at the respective Recruitment Center along with their photo ID proof and two passport size photographs along with a printout of the relevant page of this list.
|Department Name||Indo-Tibetan Border Police Force (ITBP)|
|post name||Constable (General Duty)|
|Admit card issue date||to be declared|
|admit card status||announce later|
How to Download GD Sports Quota Admit Card:
- Candidates visit the official website.
- Now find the “Admit Card” option.
- Now here you will get the option of Download Admit Card.
- Login with Provisional ID and Password.
- Click on Download Admit Card Option Submit.
- Download and print the admit card for future reference.
Download ITBP Constable GD Sports Quota Admit Card 2021 : available soon
- All the candidates will have to undergo verification of identity including biometric capture before the commencement of the documentation. Biometric identification of candidates can also be taken at any stage of recruitment.
- All the candidates reporting for the recruitment will have to go through the documentation in which the candidates have to submit all the original documents/certificates relating to age, education, caste, sports achievement as per para 4(b), proof of relaxation in age and height etc. to be produced. In the prescribed format before the Recruitment Board along with the documents already uploaded on the ITBP Recruitment website.
- After scrutiny of the original documents and sports certificates to the satisfaction of the Recruitment Board, candidates whose documents are found to be in order will be asked to submit self-attested copies of the documents/sports certificates to the Recruitment Board on the spot . Original documents will be returned. ITBP may at its sole discretion check or verify the genuineness of any document/certificate submitted by the candidates during recruitment and the decision of ITBP after such verification/check will be final.
- Sportspersons who have participated or won medals in the competitions listed above during the following period 01/01/2018 to 26/08/2020 Will be eligible for recruitment to the post of Constable/ GD (Sportsman) in ITBP.
- Candidates will be awarded marks only for medals won or level of participation during the above time period.
- Only the marks in that one higher medal/post or the level of participation in which the candidate is securing the maximum marks as in the table below will be considered.
- The minimum qualifying marks for all category i.e. UR/ SC/ ST/ OBC candidates will be 08.
- Candidates who are unable to produce the prescribed certificates/documents will be summarily rejected and candidates declared qualified at the document stage will be sent for Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Marks will be awarded to the candidate for any one highest medal obtained by him during the last 02 years. If a candidate has secured more than 01 medal in a particular competition, in that case he/she will be awarded only for the highest medal/post obtained in the competition and the marks awarded for individual competitions will be included in the overall sports achievements. will not be done. .
- Marking will be done as per the table given below:-
|s n||Contest||gold marks medal||silver marks medal||points for bronze medal||Points for Participant|
|2.||World Championship/World Cup||90||86||82||70|
|3.||Asian Games/Commonwealth Games (4 years)||80||76||72||60|
|4.||Asian Championship / Cup / Commonwealth Championship||70||66||62||50|
|5.||youth olympic games||60||56||52||40|
|6.||Youth/Junior Asian Championships and Youth/Junior Commonwealth Championships||50||46||42||–|
|7.||SAF Games and any International level recognized by Govt. of India (MYA&S)||40||36||32||–|
|8.||National Games and Senior National Championships||30||26||22||–|
|9.||Junior National Level Championship/All India Inter University Tournament/Championship/Khelo India/Youth Sports||20||16||12||–|
|10.||national school games||18||14||08||–|
order of precedence
|first preference||Candidates who have represented the country and won medals in the order of their preference, such as Gold/Silver/Bronze in International Competition in Senior Junior or Youth category, with the approval of Department of Youth Affairs and Sports (Government of India).|
|second priority||Candidates who have represented and won medals or 3. positions up tothird Place in Senior or Junior National level Championships/Games organized by recognized National Sports Federation or National Games organized by Indian Olympic Association.|
Last words :-
If candidates want any update regarding related job then visit our website https://www.sarkarirojgarsamachar,. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. Jobs, courses etc through our website.