JEE Main 2022: Registration process ends tomorrow, here’s how to apply
JEE Main 2022 registration process ends tomorrow, March 31, 2022. Candidates can apply online through the direct link given below.
Only one Application Form is to be submitted by a candidate for each session. Multiple application forms submitted by a candidate for the same session will not be accepted at any cost. Candidates can apply online through these simple steps given below.
JEE Main 2022: How to register
- Visit the official site of JEE Main on jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on JEE Main 2022 registration link available on the home page.
- Enter the registration details and click on submit.
- Once done login to the account and fill in the application form.
- Upload the necessary documents and make the payment of application fees.
- Once done click on submit.
- Download the confirmation page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
The examination will be conducted on April 21, 24, 25, 29 and May 1 and 4, 2022. The intimation of city will be available on first week of April and admit card will be available on second week of April 2022.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.