JEE Mains 2022: Application form correction window to close today, steps to edit
JEE Mains 2022: Application edit window to close today – PC: My Result Plus
JEE Mains 2022: As per the official notification released by National Testing Agency (NTA), the exam conducting body for JEE Mains 2022, the application form correction window for the exam is scheduled to close today, April 8, 2022. Candidates will appear in it. JEE Mains session 1 exam can edit their respective application form on the official website jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Candidates should note that JEE Mains Correction Window 2022 is currently open only for Session 1 examinations, which are scheduled to be held in June 2022. The facility to edit the application form is available till 9 PM tonight.It should also be noted that not all the details in the application form will be open for editing. The changes allowed for Aadhar Card Verified candidates are different from those whose Aadhar Card is not Verified.
The steps to edit the application form are mentioned below for the reference of the candidates.
JEE Mains 2022: Steps to edit application form
- Visit the official website of Joint Entrance Examination Mains at jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link available on the homepage which reads “Reform of session 1 of JEE Mains 2022”. You will reach a new login page where you have to enter your login credentials.
- The application form filled by you will appear on the screen. Make necessary changes and submit the details.
- View the edited application form and download it to your device.
- Print a copy of the same for future references.
Candidates must note that the exam dates for session 1 have been postponed till June. Detailed information is available on the official website of JEE Mains.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.