JNVST Admit Card 2022 Released for Class 6, Steps to Download Here
Download JNVST Admit Card for Class 6 – PC : My Result Plus
JNVST Admit Card 2022: Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has made the JNVST Admit Card 2022 available for download for the candidates who have appeared in the class 6 entrance exam. The link to download the admit card has been activated on the official website of NVS, navodaya.gov.in. Candidates will need their valid login credentials like registration number and date of birth to download their respective hall ticket for the exam.
It is to be noted that the admit card is an important document which the candidates must carry with them to the examination hall. If a candidate fails to bring his/her admit card to the examination centre, they will not be allowed to appear in the examination.JNVST Class 6 Entrance Exam Date:
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti has scheduled the entrance exam for class 6 on April 30, 2022.
JNVST Admit Card 2022: Steps to Download
In order to download their respective hall ticket for the exam candidates must refer to the below mentioned step by step procedure.
- Visit the official website of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti at navodaya.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the website, click on the flashing link which reads “Click here to download the Admit Card for Class VI Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalaya Selection Test-2022”.
- You will be redirected to a new webpage where you will have to enter your login credentials (NVS Registration Number and Date of Birth).
- Enter the captcha code and click on the ‘Sign In’ button. Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully and download the admit card on your device.
- Print a copy of it for future references.
Related Articles on admit card
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.