Indian Navy has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Kotak Mahindra for Salary Accounts of all its personnel – both serving and retired. The bank will reportedly offer special salary account benefits to the Indian Navy such as enhanced complimentary personal accident insurance cover, Special education benefits for children, and additional girl child benefits, and attractive rates and zero processing fees On personal loan, home loan and car loan.
Kotak Salary Account offers a range of privileges, and we have further personalized our offering keeping in mind the needs of Indian Navy personnel and their families. With a complete suite of products, we will support the Indian Navy with all their banking needs, backed by quality customer service and digital-first solutions.
Important facts for all competitive exams:
- Navy Chief: Admiral Karambir Singh.
- Establishment of Indian Navy: 26 January 1950.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Established: 2003;
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra;
- MD & CEO of Kotak Mahindra Bank: Uday Kotak;
Get more news related to agreements