Kurnool DCCB Bank Staff Assistant Admit Card 2021 AM Exam Date
Kurnool DCCB Bank Staff Assistant Admit Card 2021
Latest Update 23.11.2021 : Kurnool DCCB Bank will conduct the written exam in December, 2021…..Stay connected with us for latest updates……..
About Kurnool DCCB Bank Staff Assistant Recruitment:-
Kurnool DCCB Bank has recently announced and invited online application from eligible candidates for the posts of Staff Assistant/Clerk and Assistant Manager. The total number of vacancies for these posts were 17 posts. Many interested and eligible candidates had applied online for these posts.
The online application submission process for these posts was started from 19.11.2021 and the last date to apply for these posts was 03.12.2021.
Check other details regarding admit card from below.
|name of origin||Kurnool DCCB Bank|
|Post Name: Fitter||Staff Assistant/Clerk & Assistant Manager|
|number of vacancy||17 posts|
|exam date||December, 2021|
Selection Process :-
Kurnool DCCB Bank will conduct written examination for the posts of Staff Assistant/Clerk & Assistant Manager In December 2021.
Date of Exam: December, 2021
About Admit Card :-
Candidates who had applied online for the posts of Staff Assistant/Clerk & Assistant Manager In Kurnool DCCB Bank Waiting for exam dates and admit card. Admit card is a document which is used to identify the person who is applying for the given posts. The admit card is issued by a relevant organization (in this case Kurnool DCCB Bank) that is conducting an exam or interview. Though, the admit card has not been issued yet but it will be released soon on the official website Kurnool DCCB Bank, Candidates can download their admit card from the official website Kurnool DCCB Bank Or they can download it from the link given below.
|Department Name||Kurnool DCCB Bank|
|post name||Staff Assistant/Clerk & Assistant Manager|
|Admit card issue date||December, 2021|
|admit card status||Available from December 2021|
How to download Kurnool DCCB Bank Staff Assistant Admit Card:-
- Visit the official website of Kurnool DCCB Bank,
- Open the notification for the respective post displayed on the screen.
- Now find the “Download Admit Card” option.
- Here you will get the option of Download Admit Card.
- Login with Provisional ID and Password.
- Click on Download Admit Card Option Submit.
- Download Admit Card.
- Save the admit card in your phone or PC.
- Carry 2-3 copies of the admit card before going to the exam hall.
Download Kurnool DCCB Bank Employee Assistant Admit Card 2021 : Available from December, 2021
Check Exam Pattern Details:
The exam pattern will be as follows:
- The exam will be of objective type.
- The questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- The total number of questions will be 100 questions.
- The maximum marks for this exam will be 100 marks.
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- The time allotted for this exam will be of 1 hour (composite time).
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks.
Last words :-
If candidates want any update regarding related job then visit our website https://www.sarkarirojgarsamachar,. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. Jobs, courses etc through our website.
Important Link Areas for Kurnool DCCB Bank Employee Assistant Admit Card:
“All the candidates kindly give your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any query regarding this post, please ask us. For more information keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Candidates visit the official website of Kurnool DCCB Bank,
2. Open the notification for the respective post displayed on the screen.
3. Now find the “Download Admit Card” option.
4. Now here you will get the option of Download Admit Card.
5. Login with Provisional ID and Password.
6. Click on the Download Admit Card option Submit.
7. Download and print the admit card for future reference.
The admit card will be available online on the official website of Kurnool DCCB Bank.
Admit card will be available soon.
The exam center will be mentioned in your admit card.
No, the date, time and venue allotted for the examination cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are informed in advance about the venue of the online examination. Sufficient time is available with the candidate to locate the exam venue.
It always asks to carry the original copy of your admit card on the day of examination. But it is advised to keep two or three Xerox copies with you in case you lose or misplace the original one for your safety.
Yes, Admit Card is important to carry till joining. Because the admit card contains various details which can be asked at the time of result and other process.
In this case, you need to contact the concern authority.
If you are not able to attend the interview on time then there is no option, you will be ineligible or judgment in the hands of authority.
In case of any discrepancy in your admit card, you need to contact the concerned person immediately.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.