KVS Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022 Class 9th Entrance Exam Pattern
KVS Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022 KVS Entrance Exam Pattern 2022 Detailed Syllabus for KVS Entrance Exam 2022 Download PDF KVS Entrance Exam Selection Process 2022 KVS Minimum Qualification Process 2022 How to Prepare for KVS Entrance Exam 2022
KVS Entrance Exam Syllabus 2022
latest update , Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan will soon conduct the entrance exam for class IX. Candidates stay connected with us for latest updates…….
About KVS Admission :-
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) has recently announced about the admission of class II to XI for the upcoming session 2022-2023. Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria apply for admission. Large Number of Candidates Filled their Application Form for Admission from 28.02.2022 to 21.03.2022 For Class I, Registration for Class-II (Except Class Xl) Started from 08.04.2022 to 16.04.2022 And the registration for class XI admission starts within 10 days after the declaration of the result of the registration board. More details about the notification are given below.
Entrance test will be conducted for class IX. The exam date will be made available shortly on the official website of KVS. Candidates can check more details from the link given below…..
Nowadays the level of competition has become very high so competitive exams become very difficult. Aspirants facing the serious problem of “What to prepare” and “How to prepare” to give their best in their exam. So, here we are providing the latest syllabus and exam pattern.
Selection Process :
The exam pattern of the written exam is as follows:-
- The exam will be of objective type.
- The questions will be in the form of multiple choice questions.
- The total number of questions in this exam will be 100.
- The maximum marks for this exam was 100 marks.
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- The time allotted for this exam was of 3 hours.
- The qualifying marks for this exam will be 33% and the candidates belonging to SC/ ST candidates will be 25%.
The exam syllabus for the exam is given below:-
|social science||20 points|
- Character Ideas / Spelling Discretion
- Word Distinction (Source / Origin)
- Option / Antonym
- word discretion (minor difference in word usage)
- Identification of post distinction (practical category)
- Introduction of the term
- correct sentence
- sentence composition (simple/composite/mixed)
- understanding (the unseen path)
- words and sentences
- structure spelling
- rearranging confused words
- using degrees of comparison
- modal auxiliaries
- use of prepositions
- tense form
- reported speech
- rational number
- square and square root
- Cubes and Cube Roots
- exponents and powers
- direct and inverse ratio
- Comparison Quantities (Percentage, Profit and Loss, Discount, Simple and Compound Interest)
- Algebraic Expressions and Identities with Factorisation
- Linear Equations in One Variable
- Understanding quadrilaterals (parallelogram, rhombus, rectangle, square, kite)
- Mensuration: a) Area of Plane Figures b) Surface Area and Volume of Cube, Cuboid and Cylinder
- Data handling (bar graphs, pie charts, organizing data, probability).
- food-crop production and management; micro-organisms; food preservation
- material I – synthetic fiber; plastic; Metal and non-metal
- Material II – Coal and Petroleum; refining of petroleum; fossil fuel; combustion and flame
- living / non-living; cell structure and function; Conservation of Plants and Animals-Wildlife Sanctuaries and National Parks
- Reproduction – asexual and sexual reproduction, reaching the age of adolescence
- force – friction force; gravitational force; thrust and pressure\
- light – the reflection of light; multiple reflections; human eye; care of eyes; sound; human ear; Loudness and Pitch, Audible and Inaudible Sounds
- chemical effects of electric current; Electricity
- natural phenomenon – lightning; Earthquakes, air and water pollution
- Solar system; stars and constellations
All the candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website to get the information regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card and other related information. Also candidates can bookmark us ,www.examreel.com, By pressing Ctrl + D.
Important Link Areas for KVS Entrance Exam Syllabus:
!!..wish you all the best..!!
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. Any questions and comments would be highly welcomed. Our panel will try to resolve your query. Keep updating yourself.
FAQ for KVS Entrance Exam Syllabus ,
The exam will be of objective type.
The questions will be in the form of multiple choice questions.
The total number of questions in this exam will be 100.
The maximum marks for this exam was 100 marks.
Each question will be of 1 mark.
The time allotted for this exam was 3 hours.
The qualifying marks for this exam will be 33% and the candidates belonging to SC/ ST candidates will be 25%.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.