||Post: Logistics Manager (Vacancy – 02 (Location: Surat & Songadh)
Experience: At least 4 years in similar profile
Age: Preferred below 35 years
Timing: 12 Hour
Location: Surat & Songadh
Salary Range: 25,000 to 30,000
1. Candidate should have basic working knowledge of Computer and Smartphone.
2. Candidate should have his own bike and valid license.
1. Logistics manager is responsible for effectively and efficiently managing daily supply
chain logistics requirements of the company.
2. Managing outbound logistics i.e., plying vehicles on daily basis.
3. Responsible for plying vehicles for outbound logistics within given time and reducing
TAT (Turnaround Time) between order received from S&M Team and plying of Vehicles
for dispatch of material.
4. Liasioning & maintaining good relationships with Transporters on daily basis.
5. Developing new Transporters as a part of Vendor Development Program.
6. Should have focused approach to reduce/minimize overall cost of Logistics of the
7. Negotiate with Transporters and Develop cost-reducing strategies in co-ordination
and guidelines of management & seniors.
8. Maintaining various MIS reports viz. TAT Reports (Order time to Vehicle reaching at
plant time, Vehicle reaching at plant time to Vehicle dispatch from plant time, etc.),
Various costing reports, etc.
9. Monitor and report inward – outward moment of vehicle and material in the plant.
10. Following up with Transporters for timely submission of Invoices, Verifying the same
and submitting to Accounts Department for processing of payment on time.
11. Logistics Supervisor need good interpersonal skills to deal with Transporters and inter-
departments of the company so as to ensure timely delivery of goods to our esteemed
12. To track vehicles taken on Fixed monthly rental through GPS tracking system and
ensure maximum trips every month so as to optimize cost per unit of material supplied.
13. Something on the supply chain can fail, and logistics managers should be able to find
alternative solutions. They need the ability to evaluate the situation critically and
resolve the disputes timely.
14. Running Drivers/Transporters appreciation programs within the company so as to keep