looking for a job? TCS is offering a free course to improve your
Here are all the details about eligibility, duration, course syllabus and who should take this course.
Duration: 15 days
You must complete at least 7-10 hours of course work per week.
curriculum design: online self-paced
There are no prerequisites for taking this course. Undergraduate, graduate and post graduate and freshers can apply for this online course.
The curriculum consists of 14 modules including behavioral and communication skills and foundational skills in Accounting, IT and Artificial Intelligence.
Also read: How to increase your chances of staying in the job? This billionaire has the answer
A learner can complete each module in a duration of 1-2 hours. Each module consists of videos, presentations, reading material, webinars recorded by TCS experts and self-assessment at the end of the module.
The curriculum has an end-course assessment that evaluates learners’ understanding of concepts. On successful completion of the course, the learner will receive a personal certificate. In addition, learners have access to a moderated digital discussion room that allows them to post questions and share their suggestions.
Courses can be accessed anytime, anywhere and on any device.
Here are 14-Modules You’ll Learn in 2 Weeks
- Communicate to impress: Enhance your verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Deliver presentations with impact: Learn how to create and deliver engaging and effective presentations
- Develop soft skills for the workplace: Know the importance of soft skills to achieve better results
- Get Guidance from Career Gurus: Gain strategic insights from TCS business experts to get a head start in your career
- Write a Winning Resume and Cover Letter: Understand How to Build a Strong Resume and Cover Letter
- Stay ahead in group discussions: Learn why group discussions are held and learn to participate actively
- ACE Corporate Interview: Understand how to attend and excel in Corporate Interviews
- Learn Corporate Etiquette: Learn Common Business Etiquettes to be Followed in a Corporate Setting
- Write Effective Emails: Craft a Professional Email with Impressive Content and a Strong Subject Line
- Learn corporate telephone etiquette: Understand the etiquette to be followed during work-related telecalls
- Understand Accounting Fundamentals: Understand the principles and concepts of accounting with an overview of financial statements
- Gain foundational IT skills: Develop your foundational IT skills by listening to TCS technical experts
- Understand Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Part 1: History and Definition of AI and Different Methods of AI
- Understand Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Part 2: Understand what agents are specifically intelligent agents and rational agents, the concept of constrained rationality and different agent architectures
p style=”text-align:justify; font-size:9px “> this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by nixatube team members.