Lucknow University Admission 2022: Registration window open for UG
Lucknow University Registration 2022 – PC: My Result Plus
Lucknow University Admission 2022: Lucknow University (Lucknow University) has opened the application window for the candidates seeking admission in undergraduate and graduate professional courses offered by the university. Applications have been sought from the candidates for the academic session 2022-23. Thus, those candidates who are willing to enroll in the university can proceed to fill the application form for the examination on the official website of the university, lkouniv.ac.in.
It is to be mentioned that Lucknow University conducts the Lucknow University Undergraduate Entrance Test (UGET) every year to provide admission to the candidates in various courses. Thus, on the basis of marks obtained in UGET 2022 UG students will be given admission in courses offered by the university like Arts, Commerce, Law, Science and Fine Arts, Yoga and Alternative Medicine.UGET 2022 Application Form: Details Required
Candidates have to fill the following details while filling the application form for UGET 2022.
• Aadhaar Number
Valid Email Address
• Active Mobile Number: The mobile number of the applicant should be active while filling the form. Login credentials like registration number and password will be sent to this mobile number and registered email id.
• Alternate Mobile Number (Parent’s Preferred)
• Scanned photo in JPEG format (Maximum upload size is 50 KB only)
• Scanned Signature in JPEG format (Maximum upload size is 50 KB only)
• Photo Identity Card (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Driving License, Passport)
UGET 2022 Application Fee
|Program||General Category, OBC||SC, ST, PH|
|And||Rs 800||Rs 400|
|UG Professional (BBA, BCA)||Rs 1,000||500 rupees|
|dpharma||Rs 1,000||500 rupees|
|bleeding||Rs 1,600||Rs 800|
UGET 2022: Steps to Apply
Candidates must take note of the following steps to apply successfully for the UGET 2022 exam.
- Visit the official website of Lucknow University, lkouniv.ac.in.
- First register yourself on the website and then login to the website.
- Start filling the application form by entering all the required and personal details. Upload all the documents in the prescribed format.
- Thereafter, pay the application form fee in online mode.
- Finally, submit all the details and print a copy of the application form.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.