MP High Court Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card 2021 Exam Date
MP High Court Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card 2021
About MP High Court Assistant Grade 3 Recruitment:-
MP High Court Assistant Grade 3 Recently Announced and Invited to Online Application from Eligible Candidates for the Posts of Stenographer Grade-2, Stenographer Grade-3, Stenographer Grade-3 (Court Manager Staff), Assistant Grade-3 and Assistant Grade 3. has done. 3 (knowing English). The total number of vacancies for these posts was 1255 posts. Many interested and eligible candidates had applied online for these posts.
The online application submission process for these posts was started from 30.11.2021 (12:00 PM) and the last date to apply for these posts was 30.12.2021 (11:55 PM).
Check other details regarding admit card from below.
|name of origin||High Court of Madhya Pradesh|
|Post Name: Fitter||Stenographer Grade-2, Stenographer Grade-3, Stenographer Grade-3 (Court Manager Staff), Assistant Grade-3 and Assistant Grade-3 (English speaking)|
|number of vacancy||1255 Posts|
Selection Process :-
- online preliminary exam
- online main exam
High Court of Madhya Pradesh Will soon conduct written test for the posts of Stenographer Grade-2, Stenographer Grade-3, Stenographer Grade-3 (Court Manager Staff), Assistant Grade-3 and Assistant Grade-3 (English speaking), Candidates are waiting for the exam dates so that they can prepare for the exam accordingly. There are many candidates who are searching and inquiring about the exam dates from various sources. Exam dates will be released soon. official website of Madhya Pradesh High Court.
Candidate can check more details about the exam dates from the official website High Court of Madhya Pradesh, or they can check it from below.
Exam Date : Declare Later
About Admit Card :-
Candidates who had applied online for the posts of Stenographer Grade-2, Stenographer Grade-3, Stenographer Grade-3 (Court Manager Staff), Assistant Grade-3 and Assistant Grade-3 (English speaking) In Madhya Pradesh High Court Waiting for exam dates and admit card. Admit card is a document which is used to identify the person who is applying for the given posts. The admit card is issued by a relevant organization (in this case the MP High Court) that is conducting an examination or interview. Though, the admit card has not been issued yet but will be released soon on the official website High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Candidates can download their admit card from the official website Madhya Pradesh High Court Or they can download it from the link given below.
|Department Name||High Court of Madhya Pradesh|
|post name||Stenographer Grade-2, Stenographer Grade-3, Stenographer Grade-3 (Court Manager Staff), Assistant Grade-3 and Assistant Grade-3 (English speaking)|
|Admit card issue date||announce later|
|admit card status||available soon|
How to download MP High Court Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card:-
- Visit the official website of MP High Court,
- Open the notification for the respective post displayed on the screen.
- Now find the “Download Admit Card” option.
- Here you will get the option of Download Admit Card.
- Login with Provisional ID and Password.
- Click on Download Admit Card Option Submit.
- Download Admit Card.
- Save the admit card in your phone or PC.
- Carry 2-3 copies of the admit card before going to the exam hall.
Check Exam Pattern Details:
The exam pattern will be as follows:
- The exam will be of objective type.
- The questions will be in the form of MCQs.
- The total number of questions will be 100 questions.
- The maximum marks for this exam is 100 marks.
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- The time allotted for this exam will be of 2 hours.
- The main examination will be conducted on computer, for this each candidate will be provided with a separate computer keyboard. Candidates will not be allowed to bring their own computer or keyboard.
All the candidates have to do Hindi typing in Remington GAIL only.
- In the main examination of Shillekh Grade-2, Challekh Grade-3, Shighlekh Grade-3 (Court Manager Staff), candidates will be given Hindi dictation of about 400 words in 5 minutes, for which 30 minutes will be given for transcription. The transcription of the dictation will be typed in the computer.
- The candidate will not have the right to object during and after the original dictation. Note-book will be provided separately for noting the dictation in the main examination. In the above note-book, if the dictation is written in long hand, the entire marks will be deducted.
- In the main examination of Assistant Grade-3, candidates will have to type Hindi Typing Matter of about 350 words in 10 minutes. Thereafter, the candidates will be given Hindi Direct Dictation, which will be of about 400 words, which the candidates will listen to and type directly into the computer.
- In the main examination of Assistant Grade-3 (English Knowing), candidates will be given English dictation of about 400 words in 5 minutes, for which 30 minutes will be given for transcription and typing in computer.
- Suitable arrangements will be made for the main examination of differently-abled candidates as per rules. As far as possible, only one center can be made for visually impaired candidates and arrangements will be made for their main examination as per rules.
Last words :-
If candidates want any update regarding related job then visit our website https://www.sarkarirojgarsamachar,. Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. Jobs, courses etc through our website.
Important Link Areas for MP High Court Assistant Grade 3 Admit Card:
“All the candidates kindly give your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any query regarding this post, please ask us. For more information keep in touch with our website.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. Candidates visit the official website of MP High Court,
2. Open the notification for the respective post displayed on the screen.
3. Now find the “Download Admit Card” option.
4. Now here you will get the option of Download Admit Card.
5. Login with Provisional ID and Password.
6. Click on the Download Admit Card option Submit.
7. Download and print the admit card for future reference.
Admit card will be available online on the official website of MP High Court.
You will be informed about it soon.
Admit card will be available soon.
The exam center will be mentioned in your admit card.
No, the date, time and venue allotted for the examination cannot be changed as per the terms and conditions of the advertisement.
The candidates are informed in advance about the venue of the online examination. Sufficient time is available with the candidate to locate the exam venue.
It always asks to carry the original copy of your admit card on the day of examination. But it is advised to keep two or three Xerox copies with you in case you lose or misplace the original one for your safety.
Yes, Admit Card is important to carry till joining. Because the admit card contains various details which can be asked at the time of result and other process.
In this case, you need to contact the concern authority.
If you are not able to attend the interview on time then there is no option, you will be ineligible or judgment in the hands of authority.
In case of any discrepancy in your admit card, you need to contact the concerned person immediately.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.