MP NHM CHO Syllabus 2022 Community Health Officer Exam Pattern
MP NHM CHO Syllabus 2022 MP NHM Community Health Officer Exam Syllabus 2022 How to Prepare for Madhya Pradesh NHM CHO Exam 2022 NHM MP CHO Selection Process 2022 Central Asia M Syllabus 2022 NHM MP Community Health Officer Exam Pattern
MP for Syllabus 2022
Latest Update 08.04.2022: MP NHM Will Conduct CHO Exam on 17th April 2022… Get Syllabus & Exam Schedule Information Given Below…..
About MP NHM CHO Recruitment:
National Health Mission (NHM) Madhya Pradesh has announced the recruitment of 966 Posts Community health officer K. All the candidates had applied for these posts from 25 February 2022 to 15 March 2022. Candidates can check the detailed information about the recruitment from the link given below.
All qualified candidates will be called for written test. The exam date is 17 April 2022. Stay connected with us for latest updates.
- An online written test (OWT) based on MCQs
The exam pattern of the written exam is as follows:-
- The exam will be of objective type.
- The question paper of the exam will consist of 100 MCQ questions with four answer options.
- Each question will be of 1 mark.
- The time duration will be 02 hours.
- There will be no negative marking.
- For selection, the candidate’s marks obtained in the online written test will be considered for generating the merit rank, on the basis of which the candidate will be selected.
Minimum passing marks There will be 40 in the online written test exam. Creation of merit rank and selection of candidate will be based on this and state reservation policy.
The exam syllabus for the exam is given below:-
|Demographics and General Health Statistics||05|
|Community health, epidemiology and disease prevention||10|
|Maternal health (pregnancy and childbirth)||10|
|child health and nutrition||10|
|common communicable diseases||10|
|national health program||10|
Document Verification Process:
- Document verification of shortlisted candidates will be done by the respective Chief Medical and Health Officers (CMHOs) in the allotted districts;
- The shortlisted candidates need to submit the required details as asked by the applicants at the time of filling the online application form (personal, education, registration, etc.) for document verification process;
- The candidature of shortlisted candidates who do not possess the requisite credentials/documents/registration as per TOR requisite in the advertisement will be treated as canceled for selection;
- The acceptance of declaration given at the time of submission of online application form will also disqualify candidates for misrepresentation of facts;
- Candidates who will not report at the allotted place within the stipulated time period will not be provided any other opportunity to join the post, and the post will be offered to the next candidate in the merit list.
Documents required at the time of joining
Selected candidates are required to produce the following original documents/credentials, offer letter, original and xerox copy at the time of joining within the stipulated time.
- 10th or High School / Higher Secondary and Annual / Semester wise mark sheet of all passed course of candidates;
- Two latest passport size photographs;
- Caste certificate issued by the Sub-Divisional Officer (Revenue) of Madhya Pradesh;
- Permanent residence certificate / domicile certificate;
- Latest medical health certificate, not more than 15 days old from the date of issue of offer letter;
- Copy of marks obtained in online written examination for selection of Community Health Officer, original and self attested copy of admit card;
- In the absence of any of the above certificates/documents, the candidates will be declared ineligible for the post and no representation will be entertained for the same;
- The prescribed leave rules of National Health Mission will be applicable for Apprentices/Interns contractual Community Health Officers;
- The medical fitness certificate issued by the District Medical Board for the pregnant candidate will be applicable at the time of joining and it will be ensured to take charge only on production of the above certificate.
All the candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website to get the information regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card and other related information. Also candidates can bookmark us ,www.examreel.com, By pressing Ctrl + D.
Important Link Areas for MP NHM CHO Syllabus,
!!..wish you all the best..!!
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. Any questions and comments would be highly welcomed. Our panel will try to resolve your query. Keep updating yourself.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
There is no major change for MP NHM CHO Exam.
It has already been mentioned in our post.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.