MP Vyapam Group 5 Admit Card 2021 Pharmacist Lab Tech. exam date
MP Vyapam Group 5 Admit Card 2021
Latest Update 25.11.2021 , MP Vyapam will soon release the exam admit card for Group-05 (Pharmacist, Lab Technician & other equivalent posts) recruitment exam. The exam will be held on 23rd December 2021 and 24th December 2021. Candidates can download the official notice given below……
About MP Vyapam Group 5 Recruitment:
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) Has Recently Announced and Invited to Online Application from the Eligible Candidates for Various Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for these posts. The submission of online applications for these posts will start from October 10, 2020 and the last date to apply for these posts is October 24, 2020. MP Vyapam is going to conduct a written examination which is known as “Group-05 Pharmacist, Lab Technician and Other Equivalent Recruitment Examination-2020-21″ For recruitment to the posts of:
- Laboratory Technician
- A N M
- assistant veterinary officer
- lab assistant
- eye assistant
- Laboratory Assistant (Medical)
- prosthetic technician
- ECG Technician
- OT Technician
- radiotherapy technician
- lab attendant
Selection Process :
The candidates applied for these above posts will have to face the recruitment test in the form of a test (written). exam will be conducted 23 December 2021 and 24 December 2021.
Group-05 (Pharmacist, Lab Technician & Other Equivalent Posts) Recruitment Exam Revised Exam Date:
23 December 2021 and 24 December 2021
Aspirants who applied against this advertisement of MP Vyapam will have to face written test at prescribed exam center. Every eligible candidate (who can appear in the examination) must have a valid/attested Admit Card/Hall Ticket in order to get admission in the prescribed examination hall of the written examination. It can be downloaded only from the website of MP Vyapam (www.vyapam.nic.in) for the examination of Lab Technician 2021. MP Vyapam Lab Technician & Other Admit Card will be available to download 15 days before the exam date. You can directly download it from the direct link provided by jobria on the bottom.
|Department Name||MP Vyapam|
|post name||Group-05 (Pharmacist, Lab Technician & Other Equivalent Posts) Recruitment Exam-2020|
|exam date||24 December 2021 to 24 December 2021|
|Admit card issue date||announce later|
|admit card status||available soon|
How To Download MP Vyapam Admit Card :
- Candidates visit the official website of MPPEB.
- click now “dashboard” the option.
- Now find Group-05 Combined 10 +2 Level for Recruitment Exam-2020-2021 for Pharmacist, Lab Technician & Other Equivalent Posts.
- Now here you will get the option of TAC download.
- click on “Click here” option under tac download option.
- Now fill the details of the search by Online Application Number (Maximum 13 Digits) Date of Birth (Day/Month/Year).
- Click on submit option.
- Click on Download Admit Card option.
- Download and print the admit card for future reference.
Download MP Vyapam Group 5 Admit Card 2021: available soon
Exam Pattern ,
The MP Vyapam Exam Pattern will be as follows:
- The written test will be of objective type multiple choice.
- will take the question paper 100 marks,
- The time duration of the test will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
- The question paper will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
- There will be no negative marking in the exam.
|7.||technical trading questions||75|
Last words :-
MP Vyapam Lab Technician, Radiographer, ANM & Other Admit Card will be available soon for download. Candidates are advised to be patient and keep in touch with MP Vyapam website for latest updates regarding admit card.
Important Links for MP Vyapam Group 5 Admit Card:
Best wishes to all the candidates from our entire team
For any query or doubt regarding admit card. Candidates can comment in the comment box. We will try our best to help. Keep updating yourself.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.