MPHC Assistant Grade 3, Stenographer Recruitment 2021:
MPHC Stenographer Recruitment 2021 : For the unemployed youth of India who have a bachelor’s degree, Madhya Pradesh High Court Jabalpur has issued an online notification for recruitment to the posts of Stenographer (Stenographer Grade – 2, Stenographer Grade – 3 and Assistant Stenographer Grade – 3), whose The online application will start from 30 November 2021, the candidates who are interested in this recruitment, read this article till the end for the complete information about the recruitment and can also apply online through the following link.
The last date to apply is till 30/12/2021. general And the application fee for other state candidates is Rs.777.02 and for SC/ST candidates the application fee is Rs.577.02. Rs.
MPHC Assistant Grade 3, Stenographer Recruitment 2021 Interested and eligible candidates can get the complete information related to the educational qualification, age limit, and recruitment through the table given below, in addition to this, if you want to read the notification of this recruitment then you can go through the link given below. You can download and read from .
Madhya Pradesh High Court Assistant Grade Three, Stenographer Recruitment 2021 – Brief Description
- Recruitment Name : Madhya Pradesh High Court Assistant Grade III, Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Recruitment Board Name : Madhya Pradesh High Court
- Post Name : Stenographer, Assistant Grade – 3 & Other Posts
- No. of Posts : 1255 Posts
- Application Process : Online
- Advertisement No: 402/Exam/2021
Before proceeding further candidates should have a look at the important dates given below –
- Start of Application : 30/11/2021
- Last date to apply : 30/12/2021
- Last Date for Payment of Examination Fee : 30/12/2021
- Exam Date : Not Declared Yet
- Result Declaration Date: Not Declared Yet
Following is the information about the application fee –
- General/OBC: Rs.777.02/-
- SC/ST: Rs.577.02/-
- Mode of Payment of Examination Fee : Fee can be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / Bank Challan.
Age Limit – 01/01/2021
To be eligible for this recruitment candidates have to fulfill the following age limit criteria –
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Apart from this, additional age relaxation will also be given as per rules.
According to the name of the posts and the number of posts related to this recruitment, the details of the recruitment are as follows –
- Stenographer Grade-2: 108 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-3: 205 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-3 (Court Manager Staff): 11 Posts
- Assistant Grade-3: 910 Posts
- Assistant Grade-3 (Knowledge of English): 21 Posts
The details of qualification according to the posts are given below –
- Stenographer Grade-2: Graduation Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University in India, Candidate should have CPCT. Marksit, Candidate should have one year Computer Diploma and Hindi Shorthand 100 words per minute.
- Stenographer Grade-3 & Stenographer Grade-3 (Court Manager Staff): Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from any University in India, candidate’s CPCT. Marksit, Candidate should have one year Computer Diploma and Hindi Shorthand 80 words per minute.
- Assistant Grade-3: Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from any University in India, candidate’s CPCT. Marksit should be there, candidate should have one year computer diploma.
- For more information related to eligibility, candidates must read the notification.
The selection of candidates in this recruitment will be as follows –
- In this recruitment, two examinations will be organized by the commission, in which the preliminary examination will be done through online medium.
- The candidate will have to first appear in the Preliminary Examination, after securing the appropriate marks in the Preliminary Examination the candidate will be called by the Commission for the Main Examination.
- In the main examination, the candidate who secures more than the merit by the commission, the selection of the candidate will be considered as sure.
- For more details candidates read the notification.
Important instructions related to the application
- Candidates can apply for MPHC Assistant Grade 3, Stenographer Recruitment 2021 between 30/11/2021 to 30/12/2021.
- Candidates must read this recruitment notification before apply online.
- While applying, please check all the documents like – mark sheet, identity card, address details etc.
- Scan all the documents asked for in this recruitment and keep your photo, signature, ID proof like Aadhar card / PAN card etc. with you.
- Preview and go through all the columns carefully before applying.
- If the candidate is required to pay the application fee then you have to submit.
- If you have not paid the application fee then your form is not complete. So be sure to check your payment status.
- Take a print out of the final submitted online application.
some important links
For complete information about the selection process of Madhya Pradesh High Court Assistant Grade Three, Stenographer Recruitment 2021, please check the notification of this recruitment above thoroughly.
Hope you liked this information given by us, visit the official website for more information, apart from this, bookmark the government alerts to get the latest updates of all types of government exams.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.