Mukesh Ambani tops Hurun India Rich List 2021
Chairman of Reliance Industries, Mukesh Ambani has topped IIFL Wealth Hurun India Rich List For 10th year in a row. His net worth was recorded at Rs 7,18,000 crore in 2021. Meanwhile, the chairman of Adani Group Gautam Adani ranks second with a net worth of Rupee. 5,05,900 crores. Shiv Nadar and HCL Technologies ranks third in the list with the net worth of the family 2,36,600 crores.
About Hurun India Rich List 2021:
Hurun India Rich List 2021 has named the country’s richest individuals with a net worth of Rs 1,000 crore or more as of September 15, 2021. The Hurun India Rich List 2021 has a total wealth of 1,007 individuals across 119 cities. 1,000 crores Rs. According to the report, India 237 billionaires, 58 up from last year.
Other richest Indians in top 10:
- SP Hinduja And Family The list has dropped two places to the fourth position.
- LN Mittal & Family climbed eight places to reach fifth place.
- Cyrus S Poonawalla Serum Institute of India is ranked sixth.
- Radhakishan Damani Avenue Supermarts retained the seventh position.
- Vinod Shantilal Adani & Family moved up twelve places to eighth place.
- Kumar Mangalam Birla And the family of Aditya Birla Group is at the ninth position.
- Tenth on the list is secured jai chaudhary From cloud security company Zscaler.
Find more ranks and reports here
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by nixatube team members.