NBBL launches UPMS to make recurring bill payments easier
– World Affairs SRS
NPCI Bharat Bilpay Limited (NBBL), wholly owned subsidiary of National Payments Corporation of India introduced a functionality called Integrated Presentation Management System (UPMS). Through UPMS, NBBL will enable customers to set up standing instructions on their recurring bill payments from any channel and for any mode. In terms of auto-debit and bill payment management, bills will be automatically received from the billers and presented to the customers for their action.
- In terms of auto-debit and bill payment management, bills will be automatically received from the billers and presented to the customers for their action.
- The UPMS will be available to the customers through centralized infrastructure and application support provided by the Bharat Billpay Central Unit (BBPCU).
Important facts for all competitive exams:
- Establishment of NPCI Bharat Bilpay Limited: 2021;
- NPCI Bharat Bilpay Limited Headquarters: Mumbai, Maharashtra;
- NPCI Bharat BillPay Ltd CEO: Noopur Chaturvedi.
Find more business news here
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.