NBE FET 2022: Registration ends on January 27, apply at natboard.edu.in
National Board of Examinations in Medical Sciences will close down the registration process for NBE FET 2022 on January 27, 2023. Candidates who want to apply for Fellowship Entrance Test can apply online through the official site of NBE at natboard.edu.in.
The edit window for all payment success applications will open on January 28 and will close on January 29, 2023. The admit card will be issued on February 4, 2023 and the examination will be conducted on February 10, 2023. The result will be announced on February 28, 2023.
Students who are in possession of recognized post graduate medical Degree/Provisional Pass Certificate (MD/MS/DM/MCh/ DNB/DrNB) or an equivalent recognized qualification or likely to be in possession of the same can apply for the examination. To apply for the exam, candidates can follow these simple steps given below.
NBE FET 2022: How to apply
- Visit the official site of NBE at natboard.edu.in.
- Click on NBE FET 2022 link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will get the link.
- Enter the login details and click on submit.
- Fill in the application form and make the payment of application fees.
- Once done, click on submit.
- Your application has been submitted.
- Download the page and keep a hard copy of the same for further need.