NCL Dumper Operator Syllabus 2022 Dozer Operator Exam Pattern
NCL Dumper Operator Syllabus 2022
Advt. No. NCL/HQ/PD/Recruitment/2022/44
Northern Coalfields Limited, Singrauli; (NCL) has recently announced the recruitment of 307 Posts of Dumper Operator & Various Post. Many Interested & Eligible Filled there online application form according to there preference. The Process of Submitting application form is Started from 16.01.2022 & Last date of Submitting Online Form is 31.01.2022. Here the Candidates Can Check there Detailed Information form the Below Provided Link.
All those candidates who filled there application form & Now they are waiting for the Exam. the Exam date Will be intimated later on the Official Website. The Exam will be of Written Type. More Details about the NCL Operator Exam is provided below.
- Applicants shall apply for the only one post from which he/she had superannuated. The application of the applicants applying for any other posts will not be considered.
- Eligible applicants meeting the minimum eligibility criteria as specified under this notification will be assessed based on the specified parameters such as Physical Attendance, Annual Confidential Report (ACR) and Incentive earned in the preceding three years of superannuationexcluding the year of superannuation except in case of employees who have superannuated on March 31st,
- Physical Attendance , 15 Marks for 3 years (5 Marks per year)
- For above 90% of physical attendance in a year– 5 Marks,
- For 80% to 90% of physical attendance in a year – 3 Marks,
- For 70% to below 80% of physical attendance in a year – 2 Marks,
- For less than 70% of physical attendance in a year – 0(Zero) Marks
- Physical Attendance would mean the actual attendance put in by an applicant employee excluding all forms of absence from work such as leave, sick etc. However, would include absence from duty by virtue of ‘on-duty’ approved on account of PME, VTC, other Training and release from duty on account of official tour/company events.
- Percentage would be computed by taking the total number of days of working of the respective mine, including Sundays and holidays in a year, as denominator.
- Annual Confidential Report (ACR) , 15 Marks for 3 years (5 Marks per year)
- For ‘Outstanding’/’Excellent’ grade in a year- 5 Marks
- For ‘Very Good’ grade in a year- 3 Marks
- Incentive earned , 30 Marks for 3 years (10 Marks per year)
- For Rs. 1,80,000.00 and above in a year – 10 Marks
- For Rs. 1,20,000.00 and above but less than 1,80,000.00 in a year – 7 Marks
- For Rs. 60,000.00 and above but less than 1,20,000.00 in a year – 5 Marks
- For Less than Rs 60,000.00 in a year– 0 Marks
- ‘Year’ for the selection criteria mentioned above would mean a Financial Year for the calendar month of April to March.
- The data of physical attendance, ACR and incentive earned will be taken from the official record of the employee concerned.
- Other selection/eligibility criteria shall be provided in the guidelines of CIL for availing the services of superannuated non-executive employees referred in the notification.
- In cases where more than one applicant secures equal marks for the post, the tie will be resolved by applying the following methods one after another:
- Incentive earned (Higher would be given preference)
- Marks scored in the ACR (Higher grade will be given preference)
- Date of Birth (Younger will be given preference)
- Date of Appointment (Junior would be given preference)
- Provisional merit panels of shortlisted applicants for different posts, who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria, will be derived in the order of marks scored, after resolving tie as prescribed and by giving reservation as applicable.
Candidates are advised to keep in touch the Official website of Northern Coalfields Limited and visit this page NCL Operator Admit Card. Also the Candidates Can Bookmark (WWW.JOBRIYA.IN) us for regular updates regarding the WBMSC Exam, Syllabus & Other Related Information.
Important Link Area of NCL Dumper Operator Syllabus
Candidates can leave their comment in the comment box given below. Don’t Hesitate to ask any query related to this post. Our Panel will try to assist you.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.