NHM Tripura Recruitment 2022: Admit card out for CHO exam, know how to download
NHM CHO Admit Card 2022 Download – PC: My Result Plus
NHM Tripura Recruitment 2022: National Health Mission (NHM), Tripura has released the admit card for the written examination conducted to recruit candidates for the post of Community Health Officer in online mode. Thus, candidates who are registered and slated to appear for the exam can view and download their respective hall tickets from the official website, sams.co.in.
About NHM CHO Exam 2022:The recruitment test for induction of candidates for the post of Community Health Officer will be held on April 17, 2022. The maximum marks to be given in the exam is 100.
This recruitment exam is being conducted to fill a total of 180 vacancies on the posts of CHO. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Aptitude Assessment Test (CAT) and will undergo a 6 months long training session of Certification Course on Community Health (CCCH).
NHM CHO Admit Card 2022: Steps to Download
Candidates who are going to appear in the exam can refer to the simple steps given below to download the hall ticket for the exam.
- Visit the official website sams.co.in.
- On the homepage click on the flashing link which reads “Requirements of 180 Community Health Officers (CHOs) under National Health Mission, State Health and Family Welfare Societies, Tripura.
- Then, click on the link to download the admit card. You will be redirected to a new login page where you have to enter your login credentials and submit.
- Admit card will appear on the screen. Check the admit card and check all the details carefully.
- Download the admit card on your device.
- Get a hard copy of it for future reference.
Related Articles on admit card
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.