OPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 (15 Posts) Apply Online
OPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022 Odisha PSC has started the online application process for Junior Assistant Vacancy Candidates Can Check OPSC Jr. Assistant Job Vacancy Notification for 15 Posts & Odisha PSC Junior Assistant Apply Online Check Updates of OPSC JA Latest News
OPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2022
Advt. No. 01 of 2022-23
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites online application from the eligible candidates for fill up the following vacancies of Junior Assistant (Group C). The Prescribed Details of Post, Qualification, Experience, Roster is Indicted Below……
Details of OPSC Junior Assistant Vacancy:
Junior Assistant (Group C) – 15 Posts
|Category:||No. of Vacancy|
Age Limit of Odisha PSC JA Posts:
A candidates must have attained the age of 21 (Twenty One) Years and Must Not be above 38 (Thirty Eight) Years on the 1st Day of January 2022 ie he/she must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1984 and Not Later than 1st January, 2001. Details about the Age Relaxation is Provided on the Below Detailed Advertisement.
Pay Scale of Odisha PSC JA Posts:
Consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs.13,300/- coming under the Pay Band of Rs.5200-20,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1900/- in Level-4, Cell-1.
Education Qualification of Odisha PSC JA Posts:
- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any University included by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature in India or an Educational Institution established by an Act of Parliament or deemed to be a University under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or a Foreign University approved by the Central Government.
- Candidates must have adequate knowledge in basic Computer Skill.
Application Fee of OPSC Jr. Assistant Posts:
The examination fee has been exempted to all the categories of candidates as per GA & PG Department Notification No.9897/Gen., dt.11.04.2022.
How to Apply for OPSC Jr. Assistant Posts:
All the Eligible Candidates Can Apply for these Posts through Online Mode. The Step by Step Process of Apply Online is Provided Below. Candidates should read all the instructions & apply for the given posts by following the below steps. The candidates must go through these instructions carefully and follow them.
Steps to Apply Online for OPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment,
- Visit the Official Website of OPSC Online.
- Click on Apply Online / Login Option.
- Now Click on Register User/ New User in front of Junior Assistant Option.
- Fill all the details.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Submit All the Required Documents.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Download the Filled Application Form.
Selection Process of Odisha PSC Junior Asst. Posts ,
- Written Exam
- Practical Skill Test
Important Dates for OPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment,
|Last Date of Submit Registered Online Application||23.05.2022|
Important Link Area of OPSC Junior Assistant Recruitment,
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers.