PM Modi visits Mahoba and Jhansi district in Uttar Pradesh
Prime minister Narendra Modi Dedicated to the nation in various development projects Mahoba and the Jhansi district of Uttar Pradesh. In Mahoba, the Prime Minister inaugurated several projects with a cumulative cost of more than Rupee. 3250 crore, With regard to solving the problem of water scarcity in the area. These projects include Arjun Sahayak Project, Ratauli Weir Project, Bhaoni Dam Project and Majhgaon–Chilli Sprinkler Project.
Key points of the tour:
- In Jhansi, the Prime Minister laid the foundation stone of 600 MW Ultramega Solar Power Park at Garautha constructed at a cost of over Rs 3000 crore.
- He also inaugurated Atal Ekta Park in Jhansi, named after former Prime Minister Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee.
- The park has been built over an area of about 40,000 square meters at a cost of over Rs 11 crore.
- It also houses the statue of Shri Atal Bihari Vajpayee, which was built by the famous sculptor Shri Ram Sutar, who was the architect of the Statue of Unity.
- The Prime Minister also participated in the ‘Rashtra Raksha Sammelan Parv’ organized by the Ministry of Defense at Jhansi Fort.
Find more national news here
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.