PPSC Building Inspector Recruitment 2022 (157 Posts) Apply Online
PPSC Building Inspector Recruitment 2022 Punjab PSC Notification Out for 157 Posts of Building Inspector Candidates Can Check Punjab PSC Building Inspector Job Vacancy & Apply Online Link for Punjab Public Service Commission Building Inspector Posts
PPSC Building Inspector Recruitment 2022
Advt. No. 202245 To 202246
The Punjab Public Service Commission invites Online Application Forms from eligible candidates for recruitment to 157 posts of Building Inspector in the Department of Local Government, Government of Punjab. Candidates Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information From Below……
Details of Punjab PSC Building Inspector Vacancy:
Building Inspector – 157 Posts
|Advt. No.||Name of Post and Department||Category Code|
|202245||Building Inspector in the Department of Local Government (Municipal Councils/ Nagar Panchayats), Government of Punjab.||131|
|202246||Building Inspector in the Department of Local Government (Municipal Corporation), Government of Punjab.||26|
Age Limit of Punjab PSC Building Inspector Posts:
- Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 37 years of age as on 01/01/2022.
- The upper age limit may be relaxed up to 45 years for Punjab Government employees, the employees of its Boards/Corporations/Commissions and Authorities, and all States/ Central Government employees.
- The upper age limit is relaxed up to 42 years for Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of Punjab.
- Ex-servicemen of Punjab Domicile shall be allowed to deduct the period of his service in the Armed Forces of Union from his actual age and if the resultant age does not exceed the maximum age limit prescribed for direct appointment to such a vacancy in the Service Rules concerned by more than three years, he shall be deemed to satisfy the condition regarding age limit.
- The upper age limit is also relaxed up to 42 years for widows, divorcees and certain other categories of women.
- The upper age limit is also relaxed up to 47 years for “Persons with Disability” of Punjab.
Initial Pay of Punjab PSC Building Inspector Posts:
The minimum pay admissible for the ibid posts shall be as per notification no 7/204/2012-4F.P.1/66 dated 15/01/2015 Government of Punjab, Department of Finance (Finance Personnel-I Branch) Chandigarh; and Notification No.1/6/2016- 4P.P.1/834680/1 dated 07/09/2016 Government of Punjab, Department of Personnel PP-I Branch Chandigarh and letter no. 7/2004/2012-4F.P.1/853793/1 dated 04/10/2016, Fixed emolument equal to minimum pay without any allowance, will be paid during the probation period of 3 years.
Education Qualification of Punjab PSC Building Inspector Posts:
- Diploma in Architecture/Architecture Assistantship from the State Board of Technical Education Punjab or from any other recognized institution.
Higher Qualification in the relevant field from recognized institution
- Should have passed Punjabi of Matric or its equivalent Standard.
Application Fee of Punjab PSC Building Inspector Posts:
The candidates are required to pay the application fee as per Government Letter No. PERS-PP-3020/2/2021-3PP3/I171979/2021 dated 22-04-2021 as mentioned below:-
|Name of Category||Online Application charges||Examination Fee||Total|
|Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes of all States and Backward Classes of Punjab State only.||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 250/-||750/-|
|Ex-Serviceman of Punjab state only||Rs. 500/-||No Fee to be paid||500/-|
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), Persons with Disabilities (PWD) and Lineal Descendants of Ex-Serviceman (LDESM) Punjab||Rs. 500/-||No Fee to be paid||500/-|
|All Other Categories ie, General, Sports Persons of Punjab and Wards of Freedom Fighters, Punjab.||Rs 500/-||Rs. 1000/-||1500/-|
Mode of Payment of Punjab PSC Building Inspector Posts:
Application fee MUST be submitted through any branch of State Bank of India only. Candidate should carefully fill the details in the Online Application Form and click on the “SUBMIT” button at the end of the Online Application Format. Before pressing the “SUBMIT” button, candidates are advised to verify every detail filled in the application. After submitting the online application form, the candidate should take a printout of the system generated Bank challan. No Change/Edit will be allowed after submitting the Application Form. The application fee is non-refundable.
How to Apply for Punjab PSC Building Inspector Posts,
Candidates Can Submit an Online Application Form for the Above Vacant Posts. The Process of Application Submission Will be Conducted Only Through Online Mode. Here we are sharing the Detailed Online Application Process for Building Inspector Posts.
Steps to Apply Online for PPSC Building Inspector Recruitment:
- Visit the Official Website of Punjab PSC.
- Click on Open Advertisement Option.
- Click on Apply/View for the Building Inspector Posts.
- Click on Online Application.
- Click on New User & Register Yourself.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Selection Process for Punjab PSC Building Inspector Posts:
Written Competitive Examination
Important Dates for PPSC Building Inspector Recruitment:
|Application Submission Start Date||18.06.2022|
|Last date for new registration for applying online/editing for the post||08.07.2022 By 11:59:00 PM|
|Start date for printing system generated bank challan form||09.07.2022|
|Last date for printing system generated bank challan form||18.07.2022 By 11:59:00 PM|
|Last date for depositing Application and Examination fees by using the print out system generated bank challan form||19.07.2022 [During Banking Hours]|
Important Link Area for PPSC Building Inspector Recruitment:
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.,
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers.