PSSSB Excise Inspector Recruitment 2022 (107 Posts) Apply Online
PSSSB Excise Inspector Recruitment 2022 Punjab SSSB has released a Notification of Excise & Tax Inspector Vacancy Candidates Can Check Steps of How to Apply for Punjab E&T Inspector Job Vacancy & Punjab SSSB Excise & Tax Inspector Apply Online Link Against Advertisement No. 08 of 2022
PSSSB Excise Inspector Recruitment 2022
Advertisement No. 08 of 2022
Latest Update Dated 23.05.2022: PSSSB Will Shortly Start the Online Application Process for Excise & Tax Inspector. Check More Details from Below…
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up the following 107 Posts of Excise & Tax Inspector. Candidates Can Check the Vacancy Details, Age Limit & Other Related Information From Below……
|Origin Name||Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB)|
|Name of Post||Excise & Tax Inspector|
|No. of Vacancy||107 Posts|
|Selection Process||Objective Type (MCQ) Test|
|Application Submission Date||23.05.2022 to 23.06.2022|
Details of PSSSB Excise & Tax Inspector Vacancy:
|Name of Posts||No. of Posts|
|Excise & Tax Inspector||107 Posts|
Age Limit of Punjab E&T Inspector Posts:
Age limit of the candidate for the above posts as directed by the Punjab Government The date on 01.01.2022 should be as under:-
- The General Category candidate should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 37 years of age.
- The maximum age limit for a candidate belonging to the Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes of the State of Punjab will be 42 years.
- The maximum age limit for state and central government employees will be 45 years with exemption from the upper age limit.
- Upper age limit in case of ex-servicemen residing in Punjab Recruitment of Ex-Servicemen Rules, 1982 will be subject to periodic amendments. This age limit will be deemed to have been met if the remaining age after service in the Army has been reduced to *3 years* after the reduction in their age.
- The maximum age limit for Diwang candidates residing in Punjab will be 47 years with a waiver of 10 years from the upper age limit.
- The upper age limit for widows, divorcees and certain other categories of married women as per instructions issued by the Government of Punjab vide letter No. 1/50/83-5PP(1368)/3454 dated 23.04.1984 will be relaxed up to 40 years.
Pay Scale of Punjab SSSB E&T Inspector Posts:
Rs. 35400/- (Level – 6)
Education Qualification of Punjab SSSB E&T Inspector Posts:
|Name of Posts||Education Qualification/ Technical Qualification|
|Excise & Tax Inspector||Should possess a degree of Bachelor in any discipline from a recognized University or institution or its equivalent: and CO Should possess at least 120 hours course with working experience in the use Of Personal Computers or Information Technology in Office Productivity Applications or Desktop Publishing Applications from a Government recognized Institution or reputed Institution which is ISO 9001 certified. OR Should have passed a Computer Information Technology Courses equivalent to .0. level certificate of DOEACC of Government of India.|
Knowledge of Punjabi Language – No person shall be appointed to any post in any service by direct appointment unless he has passed Matriculation examination with Punjabi as one of the compulsory or elective subjects or any other equivalent examination in Punjabi language which may be specified by the Government from time to time. “
Application Fee of Punjab SSSB E&T Inspector Posts:
- General Category – Rs. 1000/-
- SC, BC & EWS – Rs. 250/-
- Ex-Servicemen & Dependent – Rs. 200/-
- Physical Handicapped – Rs. 500/-
Mode Of Payment for Punjab SSSB E&T Inspector Posts:
Fee can be paid only online through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Rupay Card, PhonePay, Google Pay, Paytm or Bank Challan.
How to Apply for Punjab SSSB E&T Inspector Posts:
Candidates Should Wait for the Upcoming Advertisement to get Details About the Application Submission Process. Candidates are required to apply online through website of PSSSB only. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted. All the candidates before submission application fee check all the entry fill in the form is corrected because after fee submission under any circumstances fee should not be refundable.
Steps to Apply Online for PSSSB Excise Inspector Recruitment,
- Visit the Official Website of PSSSB.
- Under the Ongoing Recruitment the Link for Apply Online Will be Available.
- Now Click on Application form.
- Now Fill the Registration Form.
- Fill All the Required Details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Take a Print out of Application.
Selection Process of Punjab SSSB E&T Inspector Posts:
- Objective Type (MCQ) Test
Important Dates for PSSSB Excise Inspector Recruitment:
|Notification Releasing Date||23.05.2022|
|Application Submission Start Date||23.05.2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||23/06/2022 (05:00 pm)|
|Last Date for Payment of Fees||27/06/2022|
Important Link Area for PSSSB Excise Inspector Recruitment,
“All the candidates please drop your Comment in comment box. If candidates have any Query Regarding this Post, So please ask with us. For more details keep in touch with our website.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers.