PSTET Result 2022 Declared, Check Through Direct Link Here
PSTET Result 2021-22 Declared – PC : My Result Plus
PSTET Result 2022: The Punjab School Education Board (PSEB) has declared the PSTET Result 2022 today, on April 3, 2022. Candidates who had appeared in the Punjab State Teachers Eligibility Test (PSTET) 2022, can log on to the official website of PSEB and check their scores for the exam. The exam results have been released on the official website of PSEB at pstet.pseb.ac.in.
About PSTET Exam 2022:The Punjab State Teachers Eligibility Test was conducted on December 24, 2022. The paper was held in two shifts, following which, the answer key was also released later. Candidates were also provided the opportunity to raise objections against the released answer key, on the basis of which, the final results were prepared.
Notably, the PSTET result was scheduled to be out in January 2022, which was deferred due to several unavoidable circumstances. The steps to check the exam scores have been listed below for the reference of the candidates.
PSTET Result 2022: Steps to check
- Log on to the official website of Punjab State Teachers Eligibility Test at pstet.pseb.ac.in.
- Click on the link flashing on the homepage of the website that reads “PSTET Results 2021-22 (Declared).” You will be redirected to a new login page.
- Key in your login credentials such as Application number and password or Roll number and date of birth to login.
- Click on ‘Submit’. The result will be displayed on the screen.
- View the result and check your scores thoroughly. Download it on your device.
- Obtain its printout for further need.
Apart from this, the direct link to check result has been provided below for the convenience of the candidates.
Related Articles on Results
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.