Rajasthan High Court Clerk Syllabus 2023 Jr. assistant exam pattern
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Syllabus 2023 Is Released Now You Can Check Steps Of How To Prepare for Rajasthan HC Junior Judicial Assistant Exam 2023 Rajasthan High Court Has Released Jr. Assistant Written Exam Syllabus & Important Topics Rajasthan High Court Clerk Grade-II Exam Pattern RHC JJA Selection Process
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Syllabus 2023
Advt. No. R.U.Ny.Jo./Examination Cell/K.Ny.S. and Clerk Grade – II/2022/2249
Latest Updated : Rajasthan High Court has Provided the Detailed Syllabus for Clerk Recruitment Examination 2022. Candidates Can Check Detailed Syllabus & Latest Exam Pattern From Below…
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Recruitment:
Rajasthan High Court invited the applications for the 2756 Posts of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant and Clerk Grade – II, All the Eligible Candidates Applied for these Posts from 22/08/2022 to 22/09/2022, Candidates Can Check More Details about Recruitment from Below Link.
Rajasthan High Court Exam Date:
Eligible candidates will be called for written examination. The dates of examination will be notified soon. Stay Connected With us for Latest Updates….
Nowadays Competition Level become very high so Competitive Exams gets too tough. Without Proper Knowledge of Syllabus Pattern, One Can Not Give 100% In The Exam.
Rajasthan High Court Selection Process:
A competitive examination shall be held to test the ability of the candidate in the following subjects & each subject will carry the number of marks shown as under:-
- Written Test
- Type-Writing Test on Computer
About Rajasthan High Court Written Test ,
Exam Pattern for the written exam is as follows:-
- Exam will be Objective Type.
- Each part shall have 50 Multiple Choice Questions bearing two marks for each question.
- The Time Duration of Written Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- No negative marking shall be there in the written test.
- The written test shall consist of one paper of 300 marks comprising of
|c||general knowledge||100 Marks|
Note: Those candidates who secure minimum 45% marks and 40% marks in case of SC/ST/PH candidates in the written test shall be eligible for appearing in the type writing test on computer subject to the extent of 15 times of the number of vacancies or as the Appointing Authority may deem appropriate but in the said range all those candidates who secure the same percentage of marks shall be included.
Rajasthan High Court Exam Syllabus ,
Exam Syllabus for Examination is given below :-
- Treaty and Treaty Break
- Composition of Samasik Padas and Samasik Vigraha
- synonym words
- double meaning words
- Word Combinations
- making adjectives from nouns
- Word-Shuddhi: Purification of impure words and the cause of word impurity
- Correction of words: purification of impure sentences and the reason for syntactical inaccuracy
- Voice: Verbal voice, verb voice and idiom use
- Verbs: Transitive, Intransitive and Preterite Verbs
- a meaningful word for the phrase
- idioms and proverbs
- Hindi words equivalent to technical (technical) words in English
- Conversion of simple, compound and compound English sentences into Hindi and conversion of Hindi sentences into English
- Knowledge related to official letters
- Fill in the blanks
- Improvement of sentences
- Tenses / Sequences of Tenses
- Voice: Active & Passive
- Narration : Direct And Indirect
- Transformation of Sentences: Assertive to Negative, Interrogative, Exclamatory and vice-versa
- Use of Articles, Determiners and Prepositions
- Translation of Simple (Ordinary/Common) Sentences from Hindi to English and Vice-Versa.
- Correction of sentences including subject, verb, Agreement, Degrees of Adjectives, Connectives and words wrongly used.
- Glossary of official, technical terms (with their Hindi versions)
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- One word substitutions
- Prefixes and Suffixes
- Confusable Words
- Idioms & Phrases
- Comprehension of a given passage
- Knowledge of Official/Demi official Letters, Circulars, Notices and Tenders.
- Current affairs.
- Geography and Natural Resources.
- Agricultural and economic development in Rajasthan.
- History and Culture of Rajasthan.
- Industrial Development in Rajasthan.
Type-Writing Test on Computer
There will be speed test on computer.
Speed: Minimum speed should be 8000 depressions per hour on computer. Data will have to be fed in English Language or in dual language, ie English and Hindi.
The test will be of 100 marks which will consist of speed test and efficiency test carrying 50 marks each (total 100 marks).
- The Time Duration Will Be 10 Minutes.
- The marks in the Speed Test shall be awarded as per the following formula: (20/8000) x net speed (in depressions per hour)
|papers||language||Typing Font||Time Duration||Maximum Marks|
|Paper-I (Speed Test)||Hindi
|Hind , Kruti Dev 010
English , caliber
with the Maximum Speed of Key Depressions of 8000 per Hour on Computer in Dual Languages ie Hindi/English.
|5 minutes for Hindi
5 minutes for English
|25 Marks for each|
|Paper – II (Efficiency Test)||,||10 Minutes||50 Marks|
Note 1: Efficiency Test may be taken on word processing software. It Shall Include Formatting Of Test, Paragraph, Page & Table Using Proper Methods and Formatting Of Letters.
Note 2: The speed test and efficiency test of typing on computer, each having 25 marks and duration of five minutes shall be taken as two separate papers and the candidate would be required to secure 20% marks in each for SC/ST & PH Candidates Or 22.5% Marks For Other Candidates.
Note 3: Persons with Disabilities shall be exempted from type-writing in Hindi and English on Computer. They will be awarded marks in Speed and Efficiency Test on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test.
All the Candidates are Advised to be in touch with the Official Website to get the Information Regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card & Other Related Information. Also the candidates can bookmark us ,www.sarkarirojgarsamachar.com, by Pressing Ctrl+D.
Important Links & Download Section
!!..Wish You All The Best..!!
Candidates can leave your comments in the comment box. Any query & comment will be highly welcomed. Our panel will try to solve your query. Keep updating yourself.