Rajasthan NHM CHO Syllabus 2021 Exam Pattern
Rajasthan NHM CHO Syllabus 2021
Advt No. NHM/HR/Recruitment CHO/2021/
latest update : Rajasthan NHM CHO Syllabus is Released… Download Now Through the Link Given Below…..
About Rajasthan NHM CHO Recruitment:
National Health Mission (NHM), Rajasthan (Rajasthan State Health Society) invites applications from eligible candidates 3531 Community Health Officer (CHO) Posts Recruitment. Online application will be started from September 2021.
|post name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|total posts||3531 positions|
|Online application start date||September 2021|
|Closing date of online application||September – October 2021|
|Selection Process||(1) written test
Candidates who had applied online are now waiting for their exam dates. The exam date is not announced yet but soon it will be notified on the official website of Rajasthan National Health Mission. This exam will be written in nature.
- Written exam.
The exam pattern will be as follows:
- The exam will be written objective type (screening test).
- Syllabus will be based on Bridge Course.
The detailed Rajasthan NHM CHO Syllabus is as follows:-
- general awareness
- basics of the human body
- basics of public health
- concept of community health
- Health care planning and organization of health care at various levels.
- environmental health and hygiene
- Epidemiology, an introduction to epidemiological approaches and processes.
- Demographics, monitoring and interpretation of data
- Biomedical Waste Management and Infection Control
- child health
- Neonatal care at birth
- Management of common newborn and child health problems
- Integrated management of neonatal and childhood disease
- Introduction to Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakaram
- Universal Immunization Program (UIP)
- Family Planning and Adolescent Health
- gynecological conditions
- Family Planning Methods, Space Techniques and Counseling
- Medical Abortion and MTP Act
- Counseling in reproductive and sexual health including adolescent problems
- management of teenage pregnancies
- maternal health
- Introduction to the RMNCH+A Program
- antenatal care
- antenatal care
- Early detection, management and context of complications
- postpartum care
- communicable diseases
- Epidemiology of specific communicable diseases
- Communicable diseases – vector borne diseases
- communicable disease – infectious disease
- Communicable diseases – zoonotic diseases
- Non-Communicable Diseases
- Epidemiology of specific non-communicable diseases
- Non Communicable Disease- 1
- Non Communicable Diseases – 2
- occupational diseases
- Mental health and substance abuse disorders
- elderly care
- Introduction to Nutrition and Nutrition Assessment
- Nutrition during pregnancy and lactation
- Nutrition of infants, children, adolescents and the elderly
- nutritional deficiency disorder
- foodborne diseases, food safety
- skill based
- public health skills
- General Skills and Laboratory Skills
- Skills for managing normal situations and emergencies
- maternal health skills
- Reproductive and Adolescent Health Skills
- Neonatal and Child Health Skills
- General medical and medical emergencies
- General Conditions – Gastrointestinal System
- General Conditions – Respiratory System
- Common conditions – heart, urinary system and blood disorders
- Common conditions – eyes, ears, nose and throat
- First aid in common emergencies
- disaster management
- general pharmacology
- General Surgery, Trauma and Burns, ENT and Ophthalmology
- Common Surgical Conditions-1
- General Surgical Conditions-2
- congenital malformations
- common cancer screening
- Behavior Change Communication Skills and Other Soft Skills
- Task Management and Administration
- Leadership, Supervision and Monitoring
- health management information system
- Financial Management, Accounting and Computing
- records and reports
All the candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website to get the information regarding Exam Syllabus, Admit Card and other related information. Also candidates can bookmark us ,www.Sarkari Rojgar Samachar.com, By pressing Ctrl + D.
Important Links for Rajasthan NHM CHO Syllabus Area:-
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. Any questions and comments would be highly welcomed. Our panel will try to resolve your query. Keep updating yourself.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Yes, it will be provided later.
For this candidates have to visit the official website.
Syllabus will be available very soon.
After counseling there will be a written test.
The detailed Rajasthan NHM CHO Syllabus mentioned above.
You can download it from the official website of Rajasthan NHM or from the link given above.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.