Ram Lal Anand College Non Teaching Recruitment 2022 (32 Posts)
Ram Lal Anand College Non Teaching Recruitment 2022
Advertisement No. RLAC/ENT/2021/01
Latest Update 10.01.2022 : SLA College has started the online application process for various Non-Teaching Posts…… Stay Connected with us for Latest Updates…..
Total No. of Vacancies:
Total No. of Vacancies: 32 posts
|S.No.||Name of post||Number of posts|
|2||Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)||01|
|5||Laboratory Assistant (Microbiology)||01|
|7||library attendant||1 1|
Important Dates for Ram Lal Anand College Non Teaching Recruitment:
|Start date for submission of application||23.12.2021|
|Last date to apply online||24.01.2022|
Pay Scale Criteria:
|S.No.||Name of post||pay level|
|2||Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)||6|
|5||Laboratory Assistant (Microbiology)||4|
Selection Process :
- Written Test / Practical Test / Skill Test
Educational qualification :
|S.No.||Name of post||Educational qualification|
|1||administration Officer||skills required:
1. Good academic record with Masters degree with at least 55% marks or equivalent grade of B in UGC seven point scale. Desired:
At least 03 years’ experience in a supervisory or equivalent cadre in a Group B post with proven administrative capabilities in a Government Department/University/Educational or Research Institute/Teaching and/or Research. LLB or MBA or CA/ICWA or MCA or M.Phil./Ph.D. Ability.
|2||Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)||skills required:
1. BE/B.Tech or MSc in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Computer Technology/Information Technology/Electronics/Electrical/Electronics and Communication. (Computer Science) or MCA with 01 year experience in Programming and Database Management or Network Administration in a Research/Educational Institute or Commercial/Service Industry Establishment of repute.
|3||senior Assistant||skills required:
1. Graduation or Post Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum working knowledge of Computer
1. Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with good working knowledge of computer.
|5||Laboratory Assistant (Microbiology)||skills required:
1. Must have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent examination with concerned Science subject. OR Graduation with relevant subject.
|6||Junior Assistant||skills required:
Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University/Institute. Having a typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi typing through computer.
|7||library attendant||skills required:
Certificate in Library Science / Library and Information Science from a recognized Institute having passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Board of Education or Institute recognized by the Govt. Desired:
1. Computer as a subject at Secondary level or Basic course in Computer from any Institute.
|8||lab attendant||skills required:
1. Must have passed Matriculation (10.)th) or equivalent examination with Science subjects from recognized Board.
Age Limit Details:
|S.No.||Name of post||Max. Age|
|2||Senior Technical Assistant (Computer)||30|
|5||Laboratory Assistant (Microbiology)||30|
Relaxation in upper age limit:
Age relaxation will be given as per Delhi University/UGC guidelines.
Recruitment details in brief:
Ram Lal Anand College has released the recruitment notification for the vacant posts. non teaching postInviting online applications for , and non teaching postFilling of online application will be started from 23.12.2021 and candidates can fill their online application till 24.01.2022.
pay attention : After this date (last date) no candidate will be able to fill the online application process for these vacancies. Hence, candidates are advised to fill the complete registration process at the earliest and do not wait for the last date to apply. We are providing the recruitment details in the below table so please check it.
|name of origin||Ram Lal Anand College|
|Post Name: Fitter||non teaching post|
|number of vacancy||32 posts|
|Selection Process||Written Test / Practical Test / Skill Test
How to Apply for Ram Lal Anand College Non Teaching Recruitment:
Candidates have to apply online for these posts. Follow these steps to apply for Ram Lal Anand College Non Teaching Recruitment:
- Candidates have to apply online for these posts.
- Visit the official website of Ram Lal Anand College,
- Now, open the career section or recruitment tab,
- Here, you will see the notification to apply online for these posts.
- Click on apply online link and register yourself,
- save you ID and Password Description.
- Fill the application form online.
- After completing the application process check all the details once.
- Click on Final Submit.
- the wages Application fee (Application fee details are described below,
pay attention : Keep the details of Application Number, Registration Number, Username, Password etc with you carefully so that you do not face problems in the further selection process.
Application Fee for Ram Lal Anand College Non Teaching:
|UR/OBC/EWS candidates||₹ 500/- (for each application)|
|SC/ST candidates||₹ 250/- (for each application)|
|PwBD and Female candidates||Zero|
How to Pay Application Fee:
Candidates who have filled the application form are now worried about paying the application fee.
The application fee can be paid through various online modes, as listed below:
- net banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card, etc.
pay attention : The candidates are advised not to wait for the last date to pay the application fee, as the department’s server gets down due to the large number of applicants on the last date, and due to this the candidates cannot pay their fees. which may result in failure to apply online for these posts.
Important Links Regions for Ram Lal Anand College Non Teaching Recruitment:
“All the candidates kindly give your comment in the comment box. If candidates have any query regarding this post, please ask us. For more details keep in touch with our website (www.Jobriya.in).
Frequently asked questions for Ram Lal Anand College Non Teaching Recruitment:
Candidate need to apply online for these posts by following the detailed steps mentioned above.
Post wise details are mentioned above, candidates can check these details from above.
Pay scale details can be checked from above.
Written Test / Practical Test / Skill Test
The age limit details are different according to the age, these details can be checked from above.
The last date for filling and submission of online application will be 24.01.2022.
Yes, age relaxation will be given to the reserved category as per the government rules.
No, you need to apply online for this post.
The online application process will start from 23.12.2021.
You must have a certificate to get the benefit of reservation. There is no other option for this.
₹ 500/- (for each application)
₹ 250/- (for each application)
PwBD and Female candidates
Fee can be paid online only through net banking, credit or debit card.
No, you cannot edit the application form after submitting the online application form.
this is an unedited and auto-generated supporting article of the syndicated news feed are actualy credit for owners of origin centers. intended only to inform and update you about Sakari naukri , result , UPSC , Exam Jobs etc. for Provides real or authentic news. also Original content may not have been modified or edited by Rojgar samachar team members.